Not Anymore!

Dia looked at him in fear. She should have told him earlier but now it's too late. He'll probably kick out of his bedroom.

This was a roadblock for him.

The first time should be special with a special someone not in thirst of lust. But his eyes were still dark as if he has lost all of his control. Her lying naked beneath her pushed all of his buttons.

He started moving back but he was pulled by Dia, "please don't go, I want to do it," she panted. He was not going to stop anyway. He looked at her with his sexy gunmetal eyes and asked, "are you sure you wanna do it?"

It was the first time he ever asked for her permission. He always does what he wants, and gets, what he desires. He was born a winner.

Dia started sobbing lightly, "I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier that I'm a virgin" She was afraid that it was her first time and he is going to reject her. Rejection is what she got her whole life but not anymore.

"shh, shh, it's okay. I haven't done it in the past three years, so you can say I'm a virgin too," he cooed to comfort her and hovered above her. It means he hasn't touched any woman since his wife died but why was he doing it now? Is this not a game anymore?

"so why are you doing it now?" Dia asked in confusion.

To be honest he doesn't know how to answer this. Dia was the first woman to catch his attention.

"guess you are an exception," he let out.

Dia wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed passionately. Their tongues collided with each other as if they were dancing seductively. Then he pulled back.

He pumped his cock a few times with his hand and Dia watched in awe. His back arched, Dia wanted to kiss his neck so badly but he pushed her chest to bed and started entering her. She knew it was going to hurt and Asher was doing everything in his power to not lose control and fuck her raw.

She shrieked when the tip of the cock entered, he saw the shiny tears form in her eyes.

"look at me, Dia. It will hurt only for a second." She obeyed quickly and looked into his eyes. It was so hot. Asher looked divine, his lips were parted, and he was trying to go slow but the guts in him were telling him to move faster. He pushed an inch inward and Dia thought it was done but when she glanced down it was not even halfway in.

Asher intertwined his fingers with hers and started moving painfully slowly. It was still hurting for Dia but whenever she gazed into his eyes everything felt just fine. Her walls were squeezing the fucking life out of Asher. He was fully in, he gave her time to adjust to his size but Dia was still weeping.

He kissed her tears away, "you are doing great, my little birdie," he began his ever-slow movements. It's been three long years since he had sex, it was satisfying to do it. Her walls were so fucking tight and he can tell she is a good fuck.

And then the pain faded away, she began to get pleasure from his movements. She let a sweet moan out of her pretty mouth. He was going to enjoy this.

"faster," she blubbered. The moment he knew she was not in pain anymore, he lost all his control. Her scent was driving him nuts. He never thought a fuck will be so gratifying. Or it was because of the woman who was beneath him.

His pace increased, he lost all of his control and thrusted her in with full force. She was enjoying this, he could tell because of the sounds she was making.

Oh, he could hear it all day like sweet music played only for him.

He was addicted to her already. Their hands never left each other not for a mere second. She moaned his name like a holy prayer,

ahh, Asher...ahh, oh God, yeah right there...Asher...

He growled when he heard his name coming out of her mouth. She was close to her release, Asher could tell as her walls were clenching around his thick cock.

With a few more thrusts, a texture of euphoria took over, and she thought she was traveling in another world, her orgasm hit her like the titanic hit the big-ass rock.

Asher knew she'd be loud enough so he muffled her sounds with another hot and steamy kiss. He rode her till she saw stars and thats when his orgasm kicked in. He painted her walls by shooting his seeds.

He growled and caged her with his hands. She scratched his back with her nails adding more sensation to his heavy orgasm. This orgasm was nothing like the previous one, it was tremendous and incredibly satisfying.

They both rested their foreheads on top of each other. The afterglow of sex was shining on both of their faces. He noticed her iris was so unique and her eyes were still seducing him. She looked so innocent and coy at the same time.

He was mesmerized by her beauty. He has never seen a girl like her. She was not perfect but her imperfections made her perfect.

Asher had his sudden urge to claim her, mark her, and own her. His mouth connected with her neck and he bit on it hard. Not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough to get another moan from her. Her second orgasm took over her out of nowhere. He admired the mark he made on her body and kissed her one more time.

"you look beautiful when I make you cum," he admitted and she blushed.

He looked like a villain who had taken over the hero's entire kingdom. And for some reason, it was making him more attractive and sexy.

"I'm pulling out," he said and disappeared into the bathroom. He came back with a warm wet towel. He handed over Dia to clean herself. She did and watched him get into the blanket. She was not expecting him to cuddle or do anything.

It was just a one-time thing and she should keep it a secret.

For the first time the voices in his head stopped, he was going to sleep today. He glanced at Dia and she was sleeping peacefully. He smiled a bit and thought to himself it must have taken a lot of energy so she must rest.

He finally got into a deep sleep.

He woke up in the morning and found Dia was not in his bed. Did she leave? But not without this! the undergarments were lying on his floor. He slipped into one of his comfort clothes and went down.

Dia was making breakfast and Jaxon was sitting at the dining table, they were talking about Paw Petrol. It was the favorite show of his son.

He had a warm smile when he saw his son was finally opening up to someone.

Out of curiosity, Jaxon asked, "how did you got hurt in your neck?" She hesitated to answer, "ahh... I fell, I'm clumsy," she lied. Asher entered with a silent laugh at his son's question and abruptly all the scenes flashed back of the previous night. It was obvious on Dia's tomato-red face. She quickly turned back and started making sandwiches for Jaxon.

He kissed his son's forehead and modeled into one of the chairs.

"good morning, daddy," Jaxon greeted.
"Morning, son!"

"Can you give something to Dia, she got hurt near her neck, " he said innocently.

Dia coughed to avoid his question, "sure, I will," he said. She handed Asher his coffee and served breakfast with a flustered and blood-red look. Asher was enjoying watching Dia like this, a sly smirk remained on his face throughout the breakfast. He was hard again when he noticed her in his big shirt and pair of shorts. He was only waiting for the right time to gape at her again.