Mr. Khan!

After four hours of flight, Asher and Zed reached their meeting locale. It was a private spot so not many people were there. Everyone was waiting for the eldest one, Mr. Khan.

Mr. Khan was the biggest mafia of his time but is now retired. Currently, he is disguised as a chef in a Pakistani hotel. When it comes to disguising, he knows every single detail of it. He is the one who kept everything stable when things got out of our hands. He helped Zed as well to settle him after a big mess up.

To the world, we are mafias, criminals, and ruthless bastards but we only do what the cops can't. It's right we do some illegal jobs too but we take care of everything after that. After all the government needs juice when it comes to war or something like that, the government are equally criminals.

But what was confusing was why he called a mob of six undercover mafias, Azael Anteros, Killian Forest, Zohaib Aeron, Theodore King, Drystan Maximillian, and me Asher Hunter Black. Zed was accompanying me as a personal assistant, and all of them had their assistant with them.

Asher's pov

The funny thing was out of the rest six, one was my wife Sofia Hunter Black, she was the only girl here and everyone was afraid of her. She was all about confidence and power. But after her, Asher took over everything to not cause any further problems with the rest of the mobs.

Zed and Asher took their appointed seats and waited for everyone to come along. And they all stood at once when Mr. Khan came in.

Without any poppycock, he jumped directly to the point," I've called all of you to discuss something important. As you know my son is a cop, and he is creating a lot of trouble lately. He is still digging into the case of Moriarty, he is trying to get everything he can. He might take the help of other mafias to turn you all in, I want all of you to handle this business very carefully. I don't know how but I think I have taught you enough to handle this on your own. And mark my words when I say this, he is prepared this time. I am damn sure he is up to something we don't know what it is. He is coming for all of us and he is going to blow all of our covers the very next coming months," Mr. Khan went on. He was very serious. Nobody knew what happened between him and his son and they have turned each other like cats and dogs.

The only thing we can't do is kill Nadir Khan. He is Mr. Khan's son and he was taking advantage of it.

"And the only thing I want is not a single scratch on my son. I know it's unfair for all of you but I can't do anything. It will only cause more trouble if I get in touch with you anymore," with that he left in his SUV.

The six of us looked at each other still wondering how to handle this situation without getting killing Nadir Khan. Azael Anteros, the oldest of us suggested, "let's take a seat all of us, and try to figure out how to deal with this,"

The meeting will probably take more time than expected.

"Wake up, wake up sunshine," Dia cooed in Jaxon's ear. He woke up rubbing his eyes and nose and yawned. He looked so much like his dad but still not, he had his mother's eyes because it doesn't match with Asher's.

"Good morning, Dia," he greeted back. Dia picked him up and carried him to the bathroom, "brush your teeth, sunshine and after that, we will have your favorite breakfast," she smiled at him.

"I'm your sunshine?" asked adorably. He looked at her with so much affection in his eyes that she had almost tears in hers. It's really hard to grow up without a mother. Jaxon is really strong just like his father.

"of course, you are!" she assured him with a kiss and he smiled. Both of them had their breakfasts together and played connect with me 4. Jaxon was glad that his babysitter was enjoying his company. She helped him with his drawing too, Jaxon loved to draw, and he showed all of his art.

"I'm missing my daddy, I want him," Jaxon sighed in a sad tone. Dia couldn't see his pain so she quickly dialed Asher.

"Hey, is everything alright out there?" Asher said from the other end with a worried tone in his voice. Dia's heart started beating faster when she heard his voice, she instantly began to stutter, "y...yes, it is. I'm sorry I have to call you. If you are not so busy can you do a video call, Jaxon wants to see you,"

"yeah, sure," he looked at Zed to handle this for a few minutes. That bastard instantly knew from my face that the call was from Dia.

"Hey baby, how are you?" he asked while doing a face time. "When will you be back, daddy." he got directly to the point. It was breaking Asher's heart, he wanted to be with his son, "soon, what are you doing?" Asher asked to change the topic. "I was playing connect with me 4 with Dia," he turned the camera around and there she was looking so beautiful with her messy bun and her cute little wave.

"Hey, I gotta go but I'll be back soon, I'm going to get that candy for you, okay?"
Jaxon nods.

"pass the phone to Dia,"
"yes, sir, he is just missing you, I'll take care of it. Don't worry," she reassured him. She understood the bonding they had with each other.

"I'm so sorry but I'm gonna be late, please cover for me," he said keeping his voice down so Jaxon couldn't hear him. "It's okay, you finish your work, I'll handle him." She smiled as she end the call.

Asher had a sigh of relief, he thought she'll be pissed at him for getting late instead she handled the situation like a pro. He should have given her the job of a nanny instead. Snapping out of his thoughts he got back to work while Dia took Jax into the garden to play football.

They played nearly for two hours and just like that he was happy again. Kids! No one can understand them except for their mother. Poor Jaxon, how do you handle it all? He looked carefree and he was enjoying this better than the indoor games.

"Don't you feel alone any of the time?" she asked. "I do, no one plays with me as you do. I don't have any friends. All the cartoons I watch have their best friends but I don't," he explained. Dia's heart broke into pieces, how a three-year-old is familiar with all those words?
It must be so exhausting, she knew what it felt like to be alone all the time.

"You are the only friend I have, but I can't play with you all the time, daddy will not like it." Dia git some relief after that, at least he had her. He was not completely alone.

"You can call me anytime to play with you, I'll come in a heartbeat to play with you, I promise," she said while writing her phone number in his drawing book, she knew Asher will not kike it but couldn't help herself.

"Really?" he asked and when she nodded like a crazy person he let out a big yayyy.

They both went inside the house and talked more about their hobbies and their favorites. After that, they had their dinner and went to bed.

"Can you tell me a story?" he asked with his adorable puppy eyes. "sure, I would love to." She got in bed with him and felt she should be there with him as his father was not there, he might get scared so it's better to be with him until he is asleep.

She started her funny story which left him giggling, she started moving her fingers in his hair so that he felt sleepy in no time. Dia could tell Asher told him stories every night before he goes to sleep. He was a really good father. Both of them had such strong hearts.

Finally, Asher was home at 1:30 am and he was nearly crying as the meeting went too long. He was jittery every second of his meeting with desire to get home to his son.
It wasn’t that he didn’t trust Dia. It was just that he didn’t trust anyone with his sweet little boy.

He knew he is going to get a lot of scolding from his son so he was mentally preparing himself for that but what he had least expected was the sight in front of him.