More Than A Friend?

Three weeks passed, and Dia went on all Saturdays to watch over Jaxon. It was more relaxing than sitting on a couch and watching some boring TV programs. She insisted on letting her babysit Jaxon.

Asher brought flowers for her this time since he had no idea what she loves getting in return for doing a favor. He kept it on the dining table.

"Who brought these flowers, Daddy?" he asked. He was still in his night suit. Dia was probably in the guestroom sleeping. Jaxon was an early riser like his father while Dia was not. This was the first time he brought something for her and was quite convinced she will not hurl flowers in his face and call him an asshole this time.

"I brought them," Asher said coolly and picked up his little man in his arms giving him morning kisses.

"I don't like them, Daddy," frowned Jaxon leaving Asher in confusion.

"Why?"
"Because Dia doesn't like them," Jax spoke out. It's been only two months and she has already wrapped his son in her fingers but not in a bad way.

"that's not true, every female fancies flowers, Dia will like it too," he said giving more kisses to Jaxon.
"but she is not like them, she doesn't like flowers,"

It was true, she was not like other women. He has witnessed many attractive women but there is something else about her that shines brighter than any human being, "Then what does she like?"

"She likes me," said Jaxon before Asher could say anything Dia came from the guestroom, she wore a big T-shirt and shorts rubbing her eyes, hair was up in a messy bun, just how Asher likes, "I'm sorry, I'm late," she murmured and delivered a warm smile to both of them.

"How was your meeting?" she asked like every morning. Asher went to his meeting every Saturday night and return the next morning.

Before he could reply, Jaxon jumped, "Daddy brought flowers for you, I told him you don't like flowers." For the first time, Dia thought she overshared her thoughts with a three-year-old. Her stomach did cartwheels and her heart pumped a little faster when she heard Asher has brought something for her.

"No, I love them. I love flowers. Jaxon is joking," she explained not wanting to disappoint Asher at all. Although it was nearly impossible for anyone to disappoint or make him happy that easily except his son.

"It's alright, I didn't know what to get you." Asher thought like all other ladies she inclined toward flowers too but that was not the case.

Did she dislike flowers? Who in the hell has a problem with flowers? No one can understand women!

"no, I love them really," she still tried to convince him. All three of them settled for breakfast and that's when she explained why she doesn't like flowers. It's not like she disliked flowers, it was just people don't need to pluck flowers from their original place for their loved ones.

The only thing which was going on in Asher's mind was what possibly she could like for the next Saturday. Maybe, Jax could help.

Three days passed, and there was a small celebration in Asher's office for the success of their new project. He had no intention to celebrate it but when he saw Dia from a crowded room he chose to stay for a bit and his gaze fixed only on her.

"Are you just gonna stare at her?" said a voice coming from behind his chair, "oh, you can but it's boring. Go dance with her."

"I haven't killed anybody today so don't provoke me," he said dryly to Zed and cursed himself for being so lost in Dia that he was caught off guard starting like a teenager by her brother.

"you haven't killed anybody today? That's impressive. What do you want? A fucking gold star?" Zed said jokingly. He always teased him whenever he got the chance. He was on a business trip and was back after six days.

"you to shut up, is that too much to ask?"

"Oh, you hurt me. I thought you enjoyed my company," he let out acting hurt.

"oh, oh, you are not gonna like that," Jed told and Asher followed his gaze which settled on Dia talking to Ryan Donovan. He was the biggest playboy in the town, only interested in big boobs and curvy asses. He treated women like shits. His last two girlfriends even filed a case of physical abuse against him. He was from the front party that's why he was here.

Asher's hold on his tumbler tightened as if it would break if he wouldn't be careful. He clenched his jaw, flaring hot air through his nostrils. Zed chose not to speak anything now. That fucker was being too nice to her and she was completely clueless about his wicked intentions.

Asher did not wait for a second, he stood up from his place and surged towards them, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything but Miss Rose needs you in her office, Dia."

Miss Rose? She was the same Miss Rose whom he fired for being a brat to Dia. She thought she misheard him but followed him anyway.

Zed watched this from afar and let out a chuckle, "Oh this fucker finally did something good."

"But this is your office," Dia said completely aware of the angry flames that were coming from his intense stare.

Was he jealous? Oh, of course, no, why would he? And she was just talking to him.

He opened the door still wearing his dangerous mask like he would murder someone right now, "Get in!" he growled.

His voice was thick and filled with the promise of danger. She did not dare to question him and got into the office. Before she could turn away to ask him what was happening, he locked the door and came behind her quickly bending her roughly in one swift motion to his table. He pressed her cheek to the cold glass with one hand and the other collected both of her hands pinning on her back. He pressed his body tightly to her and she felt his angry cock begging for attention.

He asked with an even more dangerous tone, "Who do you belong to?"

Dia on the hand was testing all the water. She was vanquished by the situation, her core was aching, begging for attention as well. She felt wet and wet every second of being bent over his office table where everyone was outside the door. Though no one can enter without permission still the fear ignited the arousal.

"you do not own me, Mr. Black,"
"I thought I  was just your friend,"

"oh, you are about to find out what more you are to me,"