A Friend!

"Leave before they come, Dia."

"No, I don't want to leave you, I can't."

"It's alright, my sweetheart. I know what is expected of you if you are stuck here. "

"Trust me, I was at your place once I wanted to escape but I let my inner thoughts win. I don't want you to suffer."

"Please run while you have the chance."

"I don't want to do this without, please, don't make me leave you here all alone."

"Just live your life to the fullest and everything will be worth it. Just go, my sweet baby, and never look back."

Dia's eyes stretched out when a glimpse of a nightmare touched her again after two months. Her head was spinning, something was not right. Her pelvic regions were hurting and then she felt a huge masculine arm wrapped around her waist.

Asher's eyes were closed, he was sleeping peacefully having Dia in his big bear arms. She looked at him for nearly fifteen minutes, how his face relaxed, how his brows were not in the questioning phase.

"shit, shit shit!" Dia cursed when she realized what was happening which made Asher snap his eyes open.

"what's wrong?" he said while getting on his elbows and taking the form of a confused Dia.

"I'm sorry, I woke you up," she apologized when she heard his voice which was hoarse from sleep.

"what is it?" he asked again. This time there was genuine concern in his voice.

Dia got up covering her naked form with the bed sheet, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was today, I ruined your bed," she got up to show her blood all over his bed and on her thighs. Guilt washed over her, how could she be so careless?

Asher let out an almost relieved chuckle, "I thought something happened to you," he said not bothered about the ruined sheets.

"come on let's get you cleaned up," he said while getting his boxers back.

"You are not mad about the sheets?" she asked still covering her breasts and her strands of hair tied behind her ears in a messy way which made Asher to think of being inside of her again.

It was a major turn-on for Asher when she was vulnerable like this. "it's just a sheet, I have plenty," he replied cooly.

Asher's pov

Fuck! The sight of her messy hair and her sleepy eyes. She was even more beautiful now waking up beside me with fully satisfied sex. My stupid cock was getting hard again when she was speaking so lightly. She was worried I cared about some stupid bedsheets. Fuck! She's adorable.

Asher put on his sweatpants not bothering to put on any shirt, "How're your cramps, is it hurting?"

"yes," she let out.

"Okay, first go change and then I'll give you a Lavender oil massage and then we will go to the doctor," he said. Sometimes, he was too sweet to be a dangerous mafia boss. He shouldn't act like this otherwise Dia may fell harder for him than she already has.

She was too exhausted to say anything so she just obeyed and got in the bathroom with the bed sheet still around her little frame which made Asher's mouth lift into a smirk.

Oh come on, I have seen you naked. Your perfect-sized boobs, your delicious vagina. Fuck! Stop thinking that...

"Can you give me my purse, I have some sanitary pads in them, it is on the dining table," she said while peeking out of the bathroom door.

Stop being so adorable all the time!

He nodded and went to grab her purse. It was taking everything for him not to yank her to the wall and fuck her right in the shower. She moaned so beautifully for him.

Oh stop being an ass she is in pain, just bring the damn purse. A voice rose in his chest.

He passed the purse and then she did her thing again, he might lose all control now...

She peeked out of the door again with adorable puppy brown eyes, "Can I also get one of your T-shirts? It's comforting for me to wear something loose. Please!"

She didn't have to add please, he'd throw an entire mall filled with comfy shirts for her. A hint of pride fell on his chest when she said she was comfortable in his clothes.

She finally came out and realized Asher has already put the sheets in the laundry. He was a man written by a woman. He didn't even say anything about ruining the sheets instead he tidied up them.

Asher ordered her to lie down on the bed with oil in his hand, "you don't have to do that," she said while wincing from the pain.

"Get on the bed, Dia," he commanded. He didn't have to do that but he wanted to do that. He slowly pushed aside the shirt and then began her soothing circle massage all over her stomach.

Her face relaxed, he was really good at it. Asher watched Dia's closed eyes resting in serenity. He massaged her stomach for nearly twenty minutes, and her smile returned, "thank you, it feels good now,"

He replied with a warm smile too which he did very rarely, "Good, let's get some breakfast."

Asher, Dia, and Jaxon all of them had their breakfast in utmost silence. Jaxon has asked her to play after breakfast but she has to turn him down, she didn't do it, Asher did it for him and promised he will play with him after the visit to the hospital.

Kit was back on his duty to guard Jax while Dia and Asher got in the car to meet Dr. Chen.

Asher waited outside to fill out some forms while Dia was with Dr. Chen. A staff member asked again, "She's your worker, right?"

"she's a friend," he replied.

A month ago when the staff asked he said she was just a fellow member but everything is changed now. He can say she is her friend today and shortly, it might be more. The thought of it excited him to a great extent. He waited for her and then on their way back he dropped her at her hotel and walked her to her room.

"take a day or two off, I'll have someone over your place for the time being," he said calmly.

"thank you so much, Asher. It really means a lot," she said while going into her room and locking the door to jump on the bed and scream in pain and happiness about the way he was so calm with her.