First Date!

Dia was rambling in her room like a small kid worried about her prom for high school until her new friend came knocking on the door. It was Anna, the new receptionist. Dia never really had a close friend but she was adapting to this new environment. She made two good friends, one was Anna and the other was Zed.

"oooh, is it a date?" she teased when she saw nearly ten clothes lying on the bed. And Dia was a mess, she looked confused like a little child.

"yes and I have nothing to wear, what should I do? What if he sees my dress and walks away from my first-ever dress?" she even panicked like a little child.

"you never had a date before?" Anna asked in surprise. Dia was almost 22 and she never had a date, with a body like that, hips like that it was hard to believe.

"I was not allowed to," she murmured back. It was her first time that's why she was so worried. Anna decided to help her with the dress and make-up.

They finalized this dress after one and a half hours, the dress was catchy

They finalized this dress after one and a half hours, the dress was catchy. Not too revealing nor too covering her stunning body. She looked perfect for a first date, it fit her like it was meant for her. Anna let her borrow one of her heels.

"Don't do it on the first date," Anna warned with a chuckle, "I won't, momma," Dia rolled her eyes. Sex was the thing to do on the first date but little did she know they have already done it many times. The thought of getting fucked by Asher raised several bolts of electric jolts at Dia. Anna didn't ask about Asher, she respected her boundaries. Whenever Dia will feel like telling she will tell her.

Dia waited impatiently for Asher to pick her up, she was grinning like an idiot whenever the thought of "get ready at 7, I'm taking you on a date" came. But Asher didn't show up at his office which made Dia think if he will show up on her date or not.

She almost lost all hope of going on her first date after checking at his office after every five minutes until a text appeared on her phone saying,

Asher: I'll pick you up at 7 from the hotel.

Dia: Okay.

Dia jumped like a little kid, she came to her hotel early excusing herself for a headache. She was beaming with excitement, she had three hours now to get ready and she made it count every second of it.

Dia stepped out of the hotel giving a wink to Anna when she gave a "That's my girl" wave. Asher's new Mercedes G63 approached and stopped a few steps from Dia. He came out looking like Prince Charming on his way to brutalize his enemies beautifully. He wore a black tux, looking handsome as hell. His muscular physique was something to die for.

He opened the gate like a gentleman which was a rare sight, Dia greeted him with a sweet smile and finally, they got to their destination. It was a beautiful restaurant, smudged with black and giving off royal Mafia vibes.

"It's beautiful," she praised observing all the specialties of that restaurant. "yes, it is," said the Prince Charming, not looking at the surrounding but at her. He was eyeing her from up to down like she was a fairy ready to commit sins only for him. She blushed when she realized he called her beautiful.

The moment she removed her coat, Asher let out curse words fall from his mouth. Her breasts were fucking pieces of art. The way he was looking at her should be forbidden because Dia had to deal with the butterflies and Dinosaurs all at once.

They ordered their dinner and waited for the food to arrive, "why didn't you show up at work today?" Dia said to break the silence and she didn't find anything else to say. He let out a warm laugh slip in return, "Hmm, looks like someone missed me,"

Food arrived just in time and Dia didn't have to answer for that one, "it's so quiet here," she said again. "it's peaceful,"

"I don't like to be disturbed when I'm doing something important," Asher answered. She blushed again when he said the date was important to him.

"what? Wait! You don't own this place, do you?" she asked. Of course, he owns this place, he is the fucking Mafia, and everything is under him. This place looks like it is of millions and billions.

"yes, I do," he answered calmly. He was quiet because there were a lot of things going on in his sinful brain. When Dia wrapped her lips around those forks, how fucking exquisite it will look around my cock. None of them had gone down on any of them but it doesn't stop him from thinking how good it will feel.

He cleared his throat and cursed his little member to calm the fuck down.

And suddenly it starts to rain, Dia looked outside like a frightened kid. Asher kept one of his hands on top of her, "Everything alright there?" he asked in genuine concern when he saw fear in her eyes. She nodded, "yes, I..I just don't like the rain very much," she shrieked.

"Bad memories?" he asked and she nodded again. Every inch of Asher's body was dying to know who made her hate the rain so much that it nearly had her in tears.

"then let's change it, give me your hand, love," he said while offering his hands. Both of them were finished with dinner and they were having red wine and discussing about Jaxon's hobbies. Part of Dia was happy that he was making an effort to do something when he saw her in almost tears, the other part was screaming in fear, the worst way a date could end!

But she trusted Asher and she couldn't deny it when he asked her with so much affection in his eyes. Again a rare sight! He only looks at Jaxon like that.

When they got to the middle of the road, she intertwined her fingers so hard with Asher's that he could feel her fear. He squeezed her hands in return. He stopped and looked at her with those ocean eyes and took off his jacket. Dia was confused at this point about what he was trying to accomplish.

Before she could get wet, he draped the jacket over both of their heads. Dia remembered no rain, nothing, nada not when Asher's face was this close to hers. He was leaning down toward her face while holding the jacket above their skulls.

He kissed her, slowly, intimately, and breathtakingly. They have done many things in the past but this was the most erotic thing yet. Standing in the middle of the road, the rain was perfect. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed back. He pulled back and smiled at her giving her electricity jolts again for the millionth time today.

She never liked the rain before but after today rain was her favorite season.