Kiss The Bride!

The moment the door of the SUV opened, hundreds of cameras flashed. They were taking pictures of the famous businessman Mr. Asher Hunter Black. Nobody knew who was the girl he was with.

When the crowd was getting loud, Dia clutched Asher's sleeve tightly. A hint of satisfaction ran through him. Though they were not exactly on something terms, Dia still held onto him for support and to feel safe, he smiled to himself when he thought that.

Some of the single and married ladies were shouting at the top of their lungs who the girl was.

Having enough of their shooting glares, Dia just showed them the ring and then mouthed, "he is my husband, bitch," Asher kissed her forehead lightly and found the moment too adorable to be true. Her little bird was jealous, a sight to behold!

When they went inside the restaurant, everyone stood at their places to show their regards. Asher took a microphone and asked everyone to sit down and entangled his finger to hers and then announced, "I'm married. I'm married to my beautiful wife, Dia Hunter Black,"

Everyone cheered and clapped expressing their regard.

It was a long, long night. Asher introduced Dia to everyone and some of the actors as he had promised her. There were so many multitude present there, so many stares following them, and so many pictures going to be published tomorrow. Everything made her tired. She hated the crowd, she was not a people person but Asher dragged her everywhere he went never leaving her hands for once.

Since Asher's most trusted bodyguard Kit was in the hospital, Asher asked Zed to babysit him till he find a new body guard for him. Zed was not there and Dia missed him deeply.

She also met some of the important people that Asher mentioned, Azael Anteros, Killian Forest, Zohaib Aeron, Theodore King, and Drystan Maximillian. They all looked fucking dangerous and destructive. Asher explained to her earlier, all six of us had a mutual understanding. We will fight like cats and dogs with each other but when the situation was called they were ready to kill for each other. They were the main witness of their marriage. If Dia's uncle or father were planning something, they might take a look again what they were getting into.

The six of them were powerful as fuck when they were together,  it's because of them the peace is still maintained in the underworld.

"Can we go home now?" she asked with puppy eyes.

Home!
Their home!
She was finally letting in!

He can't deny anything when she used those eyes, and especially not now when she just said she wants to go back home, "yes, of course baby," he said and lightly kissed on her forehead.

Every forehead kiss was like an oath. Vow to keep her safe and sound, protect her from all kinds of demons haunting her.

When he announced they are leaving and calling it a night, some of the colleagues started shouting, kiss the bride, kiss the bride!

It was a tradition to kiss the bride when they are calling it a night.

Dia's cheeks flushed, she blushed like a tomato. There were at least five hundred crowd present there. She never kissed Asher in public where someone could see.

But the voice was getting louder and louder.

Kiss the bride, kiss the bride!

Asher looked down at her clearly figuring out she was nervous. He leaned down assuring her, "It's okay if it's uncomfortable for you to kiss me in front of everyone,"

So she did what her heart decided, she stood on her tippy toes, snaked her hands around his neck, and kissed him fiercely. Everyone clapped again, she was breathless when she broke the kiss. Something heavy settled in between her legs at his sly smirk.

He smiled proudly at her and then reached for their SUV, "that was impressive," he said referring to the impeccable kiss in front of everyone to know that they belong to each other, "I know, just wanted to give a hint to my bastard uncle that he no longer controls me and I'm not afraid of him anymore," his chest tightened with proud that she was finally learning to take a stand for her now.

They got in the SUV, and there was deafening silence until a phone call distracted Asher.

When they reached their mansion, Asher quickly came to open her door and gave a soft kiss on her forehead, "go to bed, I'll be joining you after some time," he said while getting into another car.

The phone call made him a little less calm but he did not looked timid. No one could tell by looking at his face if he was excited or nervous, his iconic resting face was always on and somehow it always turned on Dia for some stupid reason.

Dia followed him quickly and clasped his arms, "where are you going?" she asked and he let out a chuckle, "Look at you, worried for me, my little wife?" when she didn't respond his smile got wider because she looked adorable when she had no answers.

"I'll be back before you know it, now go inside," he commanded softly and got into the car and left. She turned to get inside but a text stopper her,

I want to see you daughter.

Fuck!
Fucking fuck!

Why was she always in a situation like this, she immediately wanted to tell Asher that her father has texted her. She really did but if she'd inform him, she will never get to live with her for the rest of life. She will take her revenge and she can't live with that failure. She wanted to do it herself.

Asher will never allow her near him so she chose not to inform him and she took the opportunity in her own hands.

She was not a little girl anymore, waiting for someone to rescue her, she wanted to do it herself, do it for her mother,  for her grandma and for her.

She took a small pistol and hid in her inner thighs, got into the SUV and left.