Hold You!

Dia was recreating all the scenes that happened on her first date.

How Asher held her hands when she was scared of the thunder!

How he kept his hands on her back like a protective boyfriend!

How he gave her a goodbye kiss when he dropped her at the hotel!

And how he-

Zed: Can you come outside?
Dia: K!

Dia got a text from Zed and she rushed to the exit. She thought something has happened to Asher if Zed is texting her at this late hour. She rushed towards the exit door.

Instead, she found Zed was in a calm and playful mood which gave her some relief. He was standing near his Ferrari with his arms crossed.

"Hey, are you okay?" she questioned him.
"yes, yes, I'm sorry I showed up this late but I really wanted to talk about Asher," he said in a nervous tone.

"What? He is okay, right?" Dia asked in concern to which Zed replied positively.

"So?"

"I'm just here to talk about both of you," Zed stated. Asher has not revealed their relationship to anyone.

"What about us?"

"Oh come on guys, I know both of you are dating," he let out with a wink. Dia blushed at his words.

"He is my brother, he even tells me when he is going to take a piss," he added dryly.

"Gross," Dia frowned and tried to avoid his previous claims about her relationship with Asher.

He laughed at her expression but then returned to his previous serious gaze, "See he has not dated someone in a long time, I'm just worried about him,"

"I know,"

"I just want you to treat my brother right and his little man. They both deserve all the love in this world. Sometimes, Asher could be a bit extra but it's just his way of telling that he cares,"

"I know, I have no bad intentions-"

"no, of course, you don't. Just promise me you will not break his heart," Zed said with tearful eyes, she could see all the love they both share.

Dia already knew all about Asher, he could be overprotective sometimes and extra...all the time but she gets him now and she understands him. And his son is already in love with her. That's all that matters.

She is a fucking missing piece in Asher's and Jaxon's life. And that part belongs to both of them.

Zed was interrupted by a call, "Oh sh- I'm on my way!" he was anxious now.

"Zed, is everything okay?"

"yes, it's my grandpa. I gotta go. You promise me, D," Zed asked in a hurry,

"yes, I do,"

He glanced over at the receptionist and looked even more disheveled, "Is that Jo?"

"No, that's Anna, she is new here," she said but Zed already left.

Dia came back to her room and changed into her oversized T-shirt and panties but Zed's words were on repeat about what he said to her earlier. She'd never hurt Asher on purpose.

But what if...

What if sees her dark nights, will he still treat her like his Sun?

Time passed, maybe four hours or six hours, Dia was slanting on the bed with her back sloped against the wall. Another second passed, the door opened without a knock, and she saw Asher.

What the fuck was going on?
She was dreaming? Maybe.
She wants it to be over? Hell, naah!

She was still processing everything when Asher came and pulled her legs so that she was lying on her back. He looked tired but hot. His hair was messy, his sleeves were tucked showing his dangerous forearms. He looked pretty much pissed.

She examined him with confused brown eyes while he glanced down with his hooded and dark eyes. She was beneath him waiting for him to show any emotions.

He finally decided to break the silence, "I didn't know where else to go," his voice was thick like a villain who is about to brutalize his enemies aka the heroes, and with that he let his body rest on her not completely to crush her. His face was pressed between her breasts.

"Is Jax alright?" she asked while moving her hands on his back in a comfy way.

"yes, he is. It's about my grandpa. He is sick."

Of course, Zed was talking about this, both of them have the same grandfather.

"It's alright, he will be fine," Dia tried to make him feel okay. He was still on top of her buried in her neck and breasts.

"Do you need me something to do for you?"Dia requested. She was dying to make him feel better. It hits hard when you can't help someone who is suffering from something painful.

"yes, I just want to hold you like this," Asher let out. Dia felt wave warmth run all over her body because of the way he said it. He was lost so he decided to go over to his comfort place. She let her hands run through his hair and his back. She did until she felt his breathing get even and the creases on his forehead were no more.

One of her hands reached the blanket and slowly she draped both of their bodies and she didn't realize when her sleep took over.

The night was harsh but they had each other to go through it.