Got A Babysitter!

"I'll be returning in the morning maybe after 6 or 7, will you be needing anything else?" Asher asked while driving.

"No sir," she responded. It was not just about him, she was excited to meet Jaxon. They had a connection from the very first day that no one understood. As long as Jaxon is happy, Asher is going to do whatever it takes.

"Kit and Victor will be watching over you all the time." He wanted them to be safe and at the main gate, 5 more guards were there.

"why so many guards, will we be in trouble?" she asked not understanding why there were so many of them.

"I just want you and my son safe in my absence. I have only appointed whom I can blindly trust, so you both will be fine."

"Okay"

He wanted her to be safe as well, oh this day is getting better and better. Her heart was beating louder in her chest. Every time she glanced at him his lips flashed how he kissed her hungrily. Dia will sell all her organs to experience that again and again. He had a smirk resting on his lips all the time as if he knew what Dia was thinking.

They both reached his beautiful mansion.

"Jaxon, come here baby."

"yes, daddy!"

"I have a very important meeting tonight, I already told you yesterday, you remember?" Jaxon nodded. Dia was still in the car collecting her things so Jaxon didn't see her.

"Dia will be your nanny for today," he didn't even finish Jaxon screamed a big "Yayyy!" which made Dia happy as well. Jaxon didn't even bother to listen any further to what his father had to say, he gave Dia a big bear hug.

"Kids!" sighed Asher when none of them were paying attention. He went to his office room, he had some work to wrap up and his flight was at 9 which means he still had two hours.

Dia and Jaxon were enjoying each other's company, she watched Paw Patrol with him for an hour. Growing tired he asked, "let's play hide and seek," and Dia agreed.

"I'll count till thirty, go hide," Jaxon rushed to his room to hide. Dia already knew where he was hiding but she was still acting like she didn't. "where are you Jax, I'm gonna find ya,"
"no, you won't," he shouted back with his loud giggles.

She was heading to his room, to catch him but instead of junior Hunter, she bumped into senior Hunter. He held his arms around her to make sure she does not trip over and fall. She stretched her neck upward to look at him, her lips parted, and her tiny hands rested on his chest.

Asher's eyes locked with her, and she was fucking sure her heartbeat was beating so loudly that he'd have heard it. His aftershave and his manly scent were not helping the situation at all.

Their faces were so close to each other that she could feel Asher's breaths on her cheeks. Giving in to the moment, Asher leaned as if he wanted to kiss her too, and she closed her eyes.

"you couldn't find me, Dia, hahaha, I was behind the curtains, you lose," shouted Jaxon.

Coming to their senses they both took a step back from each other. "I'm sorry, Mr. Black," Dia apologized.

Asher didn't say anything he just went into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles and disappeared into his room. Dia thought she annoyed him that's why he didn't say anything back.

Asher's pov
Why does it feel so good just by holding her, her body was so small compared to mine. She had to look up to see me. Why this woman is wrapping me in her fingers? She is always so clumsy, and always makes a mess but I know she will do her best to babysit my son, so I need not worry about that part. I need to keep my distance from her, she is a trouble, a beautiful trouble.

"Okay, Jaxon I'm going, come here," Asher called out. He hates going away from his son, he is the only reason that kept him going. But he can't take him everywhere with him, he is just a baby and more importantly, he is not to be involved in any of my undercover business that was the deal he made with her dying wife.

"I'll miss you daddy, come soon," he hugged almost crying. Jaxon was used to this as Asher always had to travel that's why he was looking for a permanent nanny. And this time was going to be the longest, he will be away from his son for nearly a full day.

"I'll be back before you know it, my Tiger," he patted his back and head. Jaxon was still a baby, so he will surely miss his father. Dia was somewhat shocked to see this side of Asher, gentle and calming with his son. He was hard on everyone except for his son.

"Alright, I gotta go. Be good to Dia," he kissed him one last time and checked if everything was in order.

"If anything happens call me instantly, I'll be back within moments, and don't let him go away from your sight. Kit and Victor will be there all the time, it's not that I don't trust you but to make sure of Jaxon's and your safety, alright?" he clears everything and she nods.

"Don't make that face baby I'll be back in a jiff," he said to Jaxon. "I'll bring your favorite candies as well now smile for me," Jaxon smiles when he heard of the candies.

"Go, you'll be late. I promise I'll keep your son safe," Dia assured him. With a last peck on Jax's cheek, he left. He wanted to kiss Dia's cheek as well but he didn't.

Glimpsing Jaxon's sad face, Dia asked, "how does ice cream sound for dinner tonight?" and that's what it took to bring his giggle back again.

She asked Kit and Victor as well for dinner but they turned down and said they have already had their dinner.