Iranian Mafia

"Currently he is been in contact with an Iranian mafia, and our sources have also confirmed that the Iranian mafia is helping him to accomplish something in return," Zed informed Asher.

"Okay, let me know if anything happens," Asher said. He needs answers to both what an Iranian mafia needs from Nadir Khan and why Dia's period was 10 months late. He called Kit to make sure Jaxon was still asleep.

One of the staff members asked for some information about Dia and when the term relationship moved toward he didn't exactly know what he has between him and her. But whatever the hell it is, it is fucking precious.

"she is my fellow worker," he finally let out. That will work for now. Let's see where this "fellow worker" takes us in the future.

Dr. Chen called him inside the room. Both of them exchanged their greetings. Dr. Chen was very kind to him since he was the son of her best friend.

"it's normal for ladies, Asher. It happens because of poor health and depression. Your employee has a disease called PCOD but worry not, it's curable. I'm writing some medicines, she needs to take them without any dearth otherwise it will be a lot painful next month," she explained.

Dia gave him a weak look, she was exhausted and drowsy. Her stomach was still hurting and she was still holding it.

"what about her cramps, do you have anything for that?" he asked in concern. It was hard to see her sobbing in pain like this.

"yes, I have given her some sedates for now that will ease the pain, just take her home and make her have her dinner and after that give her the meds and ask someone to massage on her stomach with lavender oil and please make sure that her family is taking care of her health, these type of diseases only happen when a person has lost his appetite to eat,"

Family? She was orphaned when she was just 19, when she was taking care of herself i practically kidnapped her when she saw me killing some guy i don't remember. When i tried to kill her she did something and i couldn't kill her so she is stuck with me, HOW CRUEL!

"Yes, Dr. Chen," he nodded took some pills and got in the car.

"is it any better now? The pain?" he asked and she was sitting in his huge ass car like a small child who got suspension letter in a school.

"yes and I'm...I'm sorry I gave you trouble today," she apologized.

"the only thing you should apologize for not telling anyone you were in pain," he said calmly. He was trying not to scare her and shout at her for not informing anyone.

"who should I tell? Huh? Your stupid bodyguard Lucian who watches me all the time like a creep or that bitchy receptionist who only cares about why I'm with you, where I'm going with you or why I'm even talking to you, she must be waiting for me to tell why I went with you, she didn't even give Ruby food one time I asked her, stupid bitch" she let out frustrated.

Lucian was just doing his job as told but he was never good to her neither was the receptionist, mainly because of her lack to interact with the outside world. The real problem was she didn't like humans very much.

He chuckled when he heard her complaining, "why you didnt call me or Zed? I heard you both were becoming friends,"

"I didn't wanted to disturb you for small and stupid little problem and it was late so I didn't call anyone," she notified.

"next time if something happens like this you'll call me immediately, alright?" he said sternly and she nodded and blushed in response.

"Thank you," she said and he blushed this time.

He dropped her to the hotel and to her surprise he was still walking behind her to her room, "do you need anything?"

"no, I'm just checking your "bitchy stupid receptionist has cleaned or not and besides your sedating medicines have started showing its effect," he added.

She blushed again why was he being so nice to her, she is completely oblivious about that but she was enjoying the attention which he was giving.

"you have your dinner, I'll be back within a minute, I have some work," he said and left.

Within 10 minutes, he came back and asked if she has had her dinner to which she nodded and then he started giving her the meds.

He explained calmly everything about the medicines how to have it and when to have it. When her eyes started becoming heavy Asher noticed it quickly and motioned her to get in the bed. She did. When she was finally tucked in like a four year old baby, he was about to go when he heard her whimper again.

"thank you, Asher. You are really good," she said, her voice was heavy and raspy. It was getting hard for Asher to not to think about turning on right there.

"you're welcome little birdie, but why are you speaking like this, is it the cramps?" he asked. She was curled up in a ball and holding her stomach again and her sedating medicines were started kicking in almost making her like a drunk woman but she still looked cute.

"yes, m...my sto..stomach is hurting again and my pelvic area," she said stumbling over the words. Again cute. Asher, you need a doctor too.

Asher took out the lavender oil and showed it to her, " you've already done enough Asher, you should go now. T..thank you again," she said whispering in pain.

He removed the cover from her body and sat on the chair near her bed. She was confused what was he doing then it finally kicked her that he is about to massage his stomach. She kept her hands on her T-shirt.

"oh come on, there's nothing I have not seen before," he said and lifted her shirt a bit. Asher applied the oil in his hands and started massaging slowly. It felt good...like really really good. When his skin touched hers thousands of butterflies started moving at once, she forgot all of her cramps. A relief expression spread on her face. He could say she liked it.

"it feels amazing, I no longer feel the pain," she let out to which he just smiled. After few seconds she started moaning lightly and Asher got stiffened immediately. The voice which she was creating was going straight to his cock. He applied for two more minutes and then covered her with the sheets, "I should go now," he said because he was unsure of how long he could control himself and start fucking her right there.

"oh thank you, Asher. You are really good, I like you," she said while holding his hands in her unconsciousness and smiled, her eyes were only slight open. He had a big smile too when she said she liked him.

"you do, little birdie?"
"yes, come closer," she demanded him and he quickly obeyed. When he leaned forward, she planted a light kiss on his cheek and went to sleep. He smiled more in return with his cheeks pinks. He stood there for few more seconds and watched her sleep. She looked at peace. Asher's chest tightened when he thought its because of him she is sleeping with no more aches. He might sleep peacefully today too.

He got in his car and went to his mansion, he not even made it to his room.when he had to relieve his cock for tightening so hard at the sounds she made when she was unconscious. He fucked his hands while thinking of her, he will definitely sleep relaxed and lucid today.