Virgin?

Running out of breath they look at each other.

His eyes were dark, filled with lust, Dia kept standing there with pout lips, her mind was not working properly. She licked her lips nervously. If she would have thought straight, she'd run away from him at this very point but it was too late.

Asher's hooded eyes were so intense. He grabbed Dia's jaw and bumped into another breathless kiss. Dia was on her tippy toes, she was kissing back with the same excitement and ferocity. His other hand traveled from her stomach to her womanhood sending all the tingling senses to her.

Asher's hand was now lifting her dress but she stopped him and whimpered, "we can't do it, not here. Someone can see." Her only concern was somebody can see.

"No, I need to have you now!"

Oh, she could cum with the simple sentence he said to her. A chill ran down her spine, as he pushed her panties aside, and was totally impressed by how wet Dia was.

Not breaking the kiss he slowly entered two of his long, thick, experienced fingers. She moaned lightly and arched her back. He broke the kiss to watch her exquisite reaction.

She was so beautiful, her lips parted, her eyes closed. He could watch her for the rest of the day without getting bored. She was everything that a man could desire.

He pinched her clit and earned a loud moan. She opened her eyes to lock with his.

"eyes on me, darling. See who makes you cum so good,"

She did as she was told. Her hands were around his neck and she was pulling him like was going to run away to the other end of the world. She wanted him, all of it. Asher started feeling she was close to her release, he stopped all his actions. She looked at him in confusion, how could he do this to her? He left her without her release. How cruel!

"the first time you'll ever cum is around my cock, little birdie"

The dirty words came out of his mouth and she was already a centimeter close to her release.

"Get in the car," he demanded and she quickly obeyed. She was still a virgin but his dominant boss didn't know that. He was already planning on how to have her in all the possible ways to give her pain and pleasure at once. He kept his eyes on the road but in his brain, only one thing kept on revolving...

...Dia

They both reached his beautiful mansion, he grabbed her hand into his and said, "I hope you which one of my bedrooms is, strip everything but your heels and kneel," he said and went to check up on Jaxon. He was asleep, snoring lightly, and tugged his stuffed animal into his chest.

Dia's pov

Dia's heart was racing with its own million thoughts, he is just playing with me, he is just attracted to my appearance, and thats it. Nothing else. She wanted to talk to him before doing it, but when he entered all of her questions were long gone, it was just him, coming toward her. She did not want to protest anything, not now. She was so aroused just at the sight of him. She just wanted to live in the moment, and just get rid of the term "virgin" already.

"look at you, not obeying my command. Do you want me to spank you my little birdie?"

Her thoughts kept her busy and she forgot to strip and now she going to be punished for it. But for some reason she got more aroused to hear that. His steps stopped, he put his hands on both sides of her waist, and in a swift motion, he threw her on his shoulder. Her ass covered with fabric was on full display. He massaged both of his ass cheeks and all of a sudden he threw her on the soft and fluffy bed.

"Now time for your punishment, little birdie. What is your safe word?"

She didn't have one because she was experiencing this first time, all of this excitement was foreign to her. Without thinking any further, she turned on her back and said,

"birdie!" she said.

He looked confused but didn't bother to ask why. She was lying on the bed, and he came above her and started smooching her skin like he was praising her body. He lifted her just to unzip her dress. He slowly did, taking in every reaction Dia has to offer. She looked like a helpless kitten. It was a beautiful sight for Asher to watch her bare beneath her.

Without giving any warning, he manhandled her and turned her ass on full display. She was on her fours. He massaged her ass and then with lightning speed,

Smack.

She moaned loudly, it was a bit confusing for Dia how can she get pleasure from getting spanks on her ass.

"count 'em, birdie," he ordered.

"One, two... ten," she counted.

He massaged her ass again and she whimpered, "not anymore,"

He chuckled darkly, "we are just getting started, little one."

He turned her again, facing her, and kissed her again. He got rid of the rest of her clothes. She was so wet that he didn't need to prepare her.

"look at me when I take you," he demanded, and she quickly obeyed.

It was more arousing to see him all dressed and her all naked. She felt exposed in front of him. It was the first time she ever saw a cock like this, he was huge. She looked at him in disbelief that he was not going to fit at all.

She hesitated to take his name, "Asher...uhh..you...are too big, I don't think you'll fit," Asher got a hint that she hasn't done this before. "Don't worry, my little one, I'll make it fit," he responded.

He parted her legs with his knee and began to enter her slowly, she started sobbing. He stopped for a moment, he got all concerns, and asked,

"you have never done this before, have you?"