Touch Me Again And I'll Kill You!

Dia's pov

Why did he do that to me, I didn't do anything. He kissed me, what is wrong with him? What does he think, he can do anything with me? No.  That's not how this works, it's not like I didn't like the kiss, it was great. It was my first kiss, with my boss. Ahh, I should get ready for the party. How will I face him? I'll act as if nothing happened between us.

This is the outfit she chose, and went to the party. Asher was already there, and Kit was watching over Jaxon. The moment Dia entered all eyes landed on her. She felt a bit awkward but it didn't matter because reactions were good. Asher followed one of the male's gazes and it landed on Dia, he clenched his jaw when he saw her removing her overcoat.

Asher's pov
What! She never wore like this to my office, look how the fabric is hugging all parts of her body. What is she trying to do? Attract all males? Well, good job with that I can already see some of them drooling over her.... disgusting. She looks good though!

One of the employees walked over her giving a very repugnant look. He was only looking at her chest. "hey, I'm Riz. You are Dia, right?" he said still looking at her chest. "I'm sorry but they don't talk!" she said while keeping one hand to her chest. Zed busted into laughter, "I'm guessing you don't know, she is Boss's assistant." He gave a scared look and walked away, nobody wants to lose their job.

"Thanks for saving me," she frowned. "your very welcome, and you do look good, would you like to have a drink?" he asked like a gentleman. Asher was watching all of these from afar.

"Why does he got spooked so easily, I'm sure your Boss won't "shoot" him here in front of everyone."

"It's a long story!" Zed let out. "and he doesn't own me, of course. I can talk to anyone I want."

Every time Dia wanted to think of anything else her mind dragged her to his room when he held her jaw and kissed her with those amazing lips. She thought it was very wrong to think like that after all he is her boss and an undercover mafia. If he touches her, she will blow his cover....if she was alive.

Dia's pov

When she looked at her Boss he gave her a sly smirk, raising his glass of wine and pretending as if nothing happened. He stole my first kiss. He was just playing with me, how could he do that! Now, I'm gonna play with him.

"Hey, what was your name, again?" she asked Riz. "Riz, would you like to get a drink?" Riz was smirking to himself thinking he got the girl. "Nothing strong, please!" she mentioned. But Riz was living to lose his job. "oh come on, one drink won't kill ya!" he insisted. "no." she declined adamantly. "don't be a babe, drink it."

"I think the lady said she will not drink it." Asher came to her birdie's rescue. "and what are you? Her babysitter?" he said. Alcohol was already in his system since he was ready to sacrifice his good-positioned job.

"I'm sorry Boss, I didn't realize it was you," he apologized. "that is no way to treat a lady! Bodyguards kick him out," he said sternly. Did was stunned to see that, she thought it was all her fault or was it him being jealous? No, he can't be! He can't! He is just messing with me. I'm not his play-doll.

"I do hate bad manners." he winked at Dia. She rushed towards him at full speed but kept her voice low. "so now we are talking about the rules, huh? What happened when you shot that man?" He was unaffected by her words. He acted like she wasn't there, he simply said,

"talk to any man here, birdie, I dare you!" and he walked away. Oh, he was jealous, that was fun to watch. Let's play along then.

"you're just jealous," she laughed. "of what? You? Naah!" he spat.

"oh yeah? Watch me talk then," she retorted back and jogged to men who were standing there giving her a sly smirk.

Dia's pov

But why was he acting like that, I'm only supposed to work here and pay his money back nothing else. Why was he acting like he was jealous, or maybe he was? Or he was trying to give me hard time because I kissed him oh no wait, he kissed me. I should be the one playing the angry role, not him. No, no, Dia remembers who he is, he can kill you in an instant. Turn around and apologize, do whatever he says, and then you'll be free. But Dia was a stubborn lad. She darted for troubles and to solve her troubles she used more troubles. What a troublesome life!

"Hey, boys who-" before she could continue her hand was clutched by Asher's strong arms who was dragging her out of the party to the outside.

"What are you doing? let go of me." She struggled to get her arms out of his clutch while he didn't say a word he just clenched his jaw giving her the most dangerous look.

He pushed her to the door and caged her with both of his hands near her head. He trapped her between him and the door. She was too thunderstruck to speak anything. Her mouth tried to make a sound but couldn't due to the closeness of his lips to her.

He was taken aback by her beauty, he looked at her with hungry regards. He started noticing everything about her from the past three days, how brown her eyes were it matched the color of her hair. Her lips were so kissable, so plump. He couldn't look at her without thinking about their kiss.

He tried to kiss her again, he leaned in to catch her lips, and she was kissing back too. But only for two seconds. She pushed him back since she knew he was just playing with her.

"Touch me again and I'll kill you!"

"kinky! I like it!" he chuckled. How could he do that to her, she doesn't have any effect on him but that was completely wrong. How can someone be so disrespectful but attractive at the same time? Her thoughts were leaping in her so without any further thinking, she kissed him again!