Demons!

Dia flinched at the loud noise. He came out of the car and let out a sound in frustration. Dia moved towards him from the other side. She was waiting for him to let it all out. She was lingering for all his wrath to blow off.

He kept his hands on his face in annoyance, "You could have died, for fuck's sake," he finally began. She was shivering and it was all her fault. If Asher was a minute late, he'd have found Dia's limp body on the ground and just the thought of it carved a different pain in his heart.

"Don't you see, it's not just you now. My son is tied to you. He loves you like a mother. I'm fucking in love with you. Jaxon has already lost his mother. He can't lose you too and I fucking refuse to let you hand over your life to that bastard," his anger was terrifying. He meant all those words. He finally confessed he loved her but Dia all let it go down the drain just for some stupid revenge. It was not worth it. Outraging her love of life was fucking not worth it.

"I'm sorry," that's all she managed to whisper with all those tears draining down her cheeks. Her heart clenched, she put both of them in a situation like this. This was the first time he confessed and yet he feels distant and she is all to blame.

"no, it's not fucking fair, you let yourself put in a position like this. You fucking strolled on that trail yourself and I simply do not allow this," he went on. He was not angry, he was hurt. She shouldn't have walked alone in the dark. He took out his phone and dialed someone, "I'm sending you my location, pick Dia and drop her at my house,"

He strolled toward his car, "Your new bodyguard will pick you up in 5 minutes," before he could make it to the door, she grabbed his arms, "where are you going?" she asked.

"I don't know,"
"don't go," she sobbed, "please,"
"Rowan will pick you up in a couple of minutes," he argued.

"no, I'll come with you,"
"what do you want Dia? Minutes before you didn't think twice to take off to your fath-"

"Fuck. I don't want you to drive when you are angry, Asher," she shouted and cried even more. He watched in utter disbelief. She didn't want him to drive when he was angry. Dia knew him well and she also knew how he drove when he was frantic and fierce and right now he was fucking violent. His face grew a bit softer at her protective thought. She was always protective.

Even though he just yelled at her, here she was shouting at him not to drive, his heart couldn't handle it. And right now was the moment to finally sink in he'd never find a perfect partner than her. Perfect mother as well.

Without giving a penny to his demons who took over earlier, he clutched her shoulder and slammed his mouth to hers. He kissed her like the world was losing its oxygen and she was the only source of breathing. His kisses were never soft, it was demanding, urging, and igniting. He set a fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her.

He kissed her until his demons faded.
He kissed her until his demon's voice withered.
He kissed her until his demons knelt in front of her.

"you fucking drive me crazy," he said when he halted the kiss and licked her lips. He cupped her face and looked at her few seconds before saying, "Get in,"

He did not open the passenger seat instead he unlocked the back seat. She did not question it. Whatever it takes to make it up to him, she will. Once the car's door closed, she was away from the world's view. He pushed her down on the seat and kissed her again. The kiss was growing hotter and hotter.

Dia's hands moved down his chest and started to unbuckle his belt. His hand palmed her in between the legs and found she was soaking wet. Asher groaned against her lips as her hands clutched his shirt tightly.

“So desperate for it, aren’t you? Well, if you want it so bad you’d better start taking it.” Asher growled against her lips, “Let me fuck the brat out of you, so next time you'll listen before signing a death sentence,"

Asher’s hands grabbed at her waist as he slammed his cock inside her in a harsh go. Her head fell back as she felt him sink deep inside of her. She loved how full Asher made her feel.   He grabbed her hands forcefully on either side of her head and never stopped his pace for a second to give her a break.

He looked up at her with a deep intensity in his blue eyes, staring down at her as he rode her.

“Come on baby, take it...know how badly you want it.” His hand moved to tease her clit again, “Know how badly you want my cum to fill you.”

“Asher,” she sighed with a breathy tone, rubbing her hips up against him as he moved to meet up with each thrust.

The two of them held each other as he fucked in the back of the car, her pussy clenching and throbbing around him. Asher wanted to fill her, the possessive side of him needing to know she was walking around with his cum inside of her. His unknown mark on her. 

Keep your eyes on me, love” Asher spoke, “Wanna have those eyes on me as you fall apart on my cock.”

Her breath hitched and her eyes stayed locked on his. He pulled her into a deep kiss and she felt him fill her, holding her body tightly against his. She came down slowly as he held you.

He fucked her for hours.
Hard.

Then he grabbed some tissue paper and wiped off their cum from her thighs. Tucking himself in, he jumped into the driver's seat and drove them home. When the divider which was separating the view from the outside world went down, she saw a car parked there with a huge man dressed in all back. He was Ronan probably. He nodded once and got in his car.

There was complete silence in the car and Dia knew he was still mad at her and she was going to do everything to let her in again in his head.