She Is Mine!

Dia felt an SUV following her, she took a glance at the car. She wished it might be him but he wasn't because someone fired her back tire and the car got imbalanced.

She managed to get her gun as well and shot at the black SUV tire but she missed. The man fired again, puncturing both the back tires. She almost got hit by a huge tree. She took out the disposable phone to call Asher's grandpa, Walter. But the man in all black fired again only missing her head by two inches. She threw the phone, reached out of the car, and jogged into the woods. She turned her head to look how many of them were following her and it was almost twenty of them.

They found her.
Her father found her.
Her uncle aka her husband found her.

But it was not them, it was Yoshi. Yoshi was another criminal like her uncle, Nicholas. He always used to see her in a nasty and disgusting way.

"you can't run anymore, little princess," he said and ran after her like an ugly beast. No one can save her now. Her uncle was nowhere nor was her father. She was all in the hands of Yoshi.

Dia knew there was no point in running, the instant she turned her head to look at him he caught her by her waist and halted her. She made a few attempts to get out of his hold but he was strong, strong like a beast.

"You all can go now, I'll bring my friend's wife myself," he instructed his fellow men. Dia knew what he was about to do with her. For years he kept it inside to rape her and because of her father and her uncle, he couldn't. And now they were all alone, in the woods where no one can find her, no one can hear her.

"No take me to my father, don't leave me with him," she yelled at the men who were going back. Yoshi threw her on the ground hard, enough to cause pain in her lower tailbone.

"Oh I will take you to your father but before we're gonna have a little fun. Then you can go back to your husband. I'm sure Nicholas must be waiting for you," he laughed.

"you fucking traitor, I'll tell my father if you touch me," she wailed. She was on the ground while he crowded her while opening his belt.

"no, no Yoshi, don't do that or I swear to God Asher will eat you alive,"

"oh, your boyfriend! don't worry, nobody will come here. It's just me and you, now come closer," he nagged.

Even though it was true but still Dia wanted Asher to come and rescue her.

Even if he decided to come after her, he will never know she was in the middle of the woods and it was all dark.

When he came above her, she could see his boner standing like a bastard. She screamed and hollered but no one could hear her. She gathered all her strength and kicked him in the groin hard.

"you bitch," he slapped her five times on both her cheeks, punched several parts of her skin, and gripped her hair tightly, "if you do that again, I'll fucking kill you and then fuck you," he warned her and tore her t-shirt into pieces. He compiled the shirt pieces to put it in her mouth and with other pieces he tied her hands together.

She was just in her bra and her leggings which he removed in one go. Her tears never stopped running down and just when he removed her panties someone grabbed him by his collar and tossed him to the other side.

He came.
He came for her.
Even though she lied but he came for her.
Asher came back to her.

He stood there looking like a huge terror, holding Yoshi by his neck, and started punching his face. He was out of control. Dia was pretty sure that he has broken some of the bones on his ugly face.

"she is mine," he growled.

He fucking growled.

"mine, how did you even dare to touch her? Do you know who I am?"

"I'm sorry, please let me go, Asher. Let me go. I'll disappear and I promise I'll never come back but please let me go," Yoshi cried. Of course, he knew who Asher Hunter Black was but he still chose to touch was belonged to him. A couple of minutes before he was laughing when Dia was screeching but the tables are turned now.

"can't slap now, huh? Are you not a man enough to fight one?"

"nobody touches what's mine and gets to live," he growled again and began punching his face.

With a few more punches, Yoshi stopped breathing. His face was covered in blood. Nobody would recognize him. When Asher was fully satisfied he left his limp body and came towards Dia who was still sitting on the ground with her bruised form.

He looked so dangerous and precarious, his eyes were dark but he when he sat in front of her he gently took her small hands in his and removed the tangle. Her face was swollen with Yoshi's slaps, he gently cupped her cheeks in his hands. He finally looked into her sad eyes, she could tell, he was hurt, deeply hurt not because she lied to him but because if he would have listened to his inner thoughts sooner she wouldn't be here.

That bastard could have killed her. She cried more in his hands. He wiped her tears but didn't say anything. He removed his jacket and gave it to her. When she winced in pain, he helped her to wear the sleeves of the jacket. He moved her strands away from her face and looked for any more injuries.

Then he finally broke the silence,

"I got you,"

With that she broke down, "you came," she managed to say in between the painful sobs.

"I was already on my way," he let out coldly and swiped his hands behind her knees and picked her up in his arms, and carried her to his car.

She looked at him and he still looked cold. Even though he came for her but he was still mad at her.

He made her sit in the passenger seat and he got in the driver seat. She leaned towards the window and closed her eyes and let herself soak in the trauma she has been through. Her uncle's friend tried to rape her and her uncle was waiting at home to rape her. And this man just saved her from Yoshi and killed her for touching her. Maybe he will kill Nicholas too.

His phone rang and Zed's name popped up, he answered the call and put it on the speaker.

"Have you got her?" Zed asked in genuine concern,

"yes," relief washed over him.
"Is she alright,"
Her grandma snatched the phone from Zed and commenced throwing hundreds of questions at once.

"did you get her"
"I did,"
"how is she,"
"bruised,"
"oh my god, my Dia. I'm calling the doctor right now,"

"She is with me that's all you need to know and I'm taking her to my apartment, give back to Zed,"

"Thank you, Asher," Diana said. She wanted to meet her grandchild. It's been so long. She was dying to see Dia but she can't otherwise Mehmet will know she helped Dia to escape. Dia loved her grandma deeply but she was too tired to talk to her right now. She didn't even notice her grandma speaking. She was in a deep sleep.

"yes, brother," Zed replied from the other side.
"take care of Jaxon for a few days,"