Auclaire Or Maximillian?

Dia parked the SUV near an abandoned hotel. She was terrified to the core but didn't want her fear to take over her. She always ran from her demons but not this time. She is going to face her terrors and fucking strangle them with her bare hands.

She was standing near her car when her father appeared from the twilight. His face looked so dull after all the things he put her through, after all the things he said to her, "You are here," he called out keeping his one hand in his pocket.

"yes baba, and do you know I'm here?"
"that is not important, I want you to come back with me to Iran,"
"yes sure, could you wait for a moment so I could pick my favorite outfit for my lovely home," she spat back.

Seriously, how sick was he to think she will come with her? What did he expect? Okay Daddy, let's head back home. He was a sick old man.

"I knew it wouldn't be that easy, did you know why I let Diana live for all those years, even though I knew she helped you escape?" his sick father asked her and she instantly knew he had something that will stop her from killing but too bad she has already made up her mind.

"Well, I don't care,"

"Diana helped your mother escape and I know she is alive. Aurora is alive,"

Aurora Auclair was alive!
Her mother was alive!

This can't be true, she was dead. She was supposed to be dead. Even if she was alive why hadn't her grandma told her? He was lying. That bastard was fucking lying.

She pointed the gun between his eyes while he stood there with one leg already in his grave. She glanced at either side of her father and noticed two huge men coming into sight.

Of course, that bastard was afraid to come alone even if it was just to meet his own daughter. She panicked. Even though she had a gun in her hands still the two men will easily overpower her.

Mehmet noticed her nervousness and said, "Do you know where my wife is?" he said. She didn't know her mother was alive. Even if she was, Dia never wished to come across her. Why didn't she ever come to see her? Why didn't she save her daughter from this monster?  It was getting hard to breathe now.

Four more men came forward. He came prepared with his whole army, "I won't ask you again, where's Aurora?"

Survival instincts immediately kicked in, if she told him that she had no clue about her he will not hesitate to hand her over to his men to play with her so she said what could only make him prolong the time.

"I won't tell you, go ahead, kill me. I'm not going to tell where my mother is,"

She just wanted to get over with. She wanted to shoot the man. She fucking craved it. If she shoots him the men will shoot her instantly.

The only thing that was stopping her was Asher's face and Jaxon's smile which she will never get to see. What if Jaxon forgets about her? He is too young to remember her. What if Asher moved on with his life by choosing the perfect wife who'll look after his son? A wave of jealousy ran through her. She wanted to be that perfect wife for him and look after Jaxon and raise him like her own son.

For the first time, she didn't want to die. She wanted live. For Jaxon. For Asher. For her grandma.

"Where. Is. Aurora. Auclaire?"

When she kept her mouth shut, she felt one of his men raise his gun at her while she kept hers at Mehmet's face.

She closed her eye and kept her finger on the trigger button and whispered, "I love you, Asher," and suddenly she felt someone stand behind her.

The four men who were standing beside Mehmet each fell on the ground simultaneously. Her head began to spin, unable to understand what was happening there. The four men were shot from a long distance with a rifle or some other kind of weapon because she didn't find anybody there.

Someone ran his hand around Dia's waist and slammed her beside the car pinning her to the ground. His body was shielding her from all the gunfire. The sound of bullets never stopped, she flinched at every shot. She came in contact with those blue eyes, and he was there.

He was fucking there.
For the millionth time for her, he was there.

There was anger in his eyes but right now the anger shifted heavily towards concern. He looked for any kind of injury. He was on top of her examining her body for any kind of harm.

"It's Aurora Maximillian now, bastard," she heard a strong feminine voice. She propped on her elbow to get a look at Aurora Auclaire who was Aurora Maximillian now.

That's when Dia noticed, Asher was there with his full army too. 

Azael Anteros, Killian Forest, Zohaib Aeron, Theodore King, and Drystan Maximillian all of them were there and they didn't need huge men like her sick father.

"my wife, it's good to see you!" Mehmet let out. The fear on his face was so evident.

That's when Aurora dropped her gun and strode towards him and threw a jackass punch to his face, "how dare you! How dare you! You told me my daughter died during my delivery, how dare you hide her from me," she screamed.

Her husband Drystan Maximillian stood beside her. He didn't stop her from tossing those punches at him rather he looked proud.

The realization kicked in. Aurora was told her daughter died during delivery. That bastard told her Dia was dead.

His face was bloodied, Aurora ruined his ugly face. Drystan stopped her before she annihilated him. He gave a small nod to Asher.

Asher helped Dia get up and then gave her gun back. Understanding the situation, she again raised the gun and this time she finally pulled on the trigger and then said, "I wish you hell, baba,"

He was dead.

She dropped the gun on the ground and looked at Aurora who looked quite like her. She could easily tell she was her mother. But a flint of hurt ran through her, she should have come back for her. Just to make sure she got the real word.

She stood in front of Asher as if he was the only station in the whole world where she could stay. He looked hurt. She didn't know what to do but there was a hint of relief that his monster father was dead. She was ready to face Asher's anger, his hate, his wrath, his bitterness. But she couldn't face him leaving her after she came alone without informing him. She waited for him.

He grabbed her hand and guided her towards his car. She slipped into the passenger seat. There was silence in the car. Nobody dared to say anything. Dia could feel his anger radiating for him. His silence was horrifying. He suddenly stopped his car in the middle of the road and banged his hands on the steering wheel loudly, "Damm it!"