Stay!

Asher wanted to check up on them so he changed his clothes to a comfortable t-shirt and a sweatpant and headed towards the backside.

He saw Jaxon trip down and fall on his knees, he rushed towards him. But before him Dia reached Jaxon. She quickly pulled Jaxon in her arms and began cooing in his ear, "it's okay, you are okay," but he was still crying. Though there was no injury on his knee kids are dramatic.

Dia moved her hands on his back and said, "it's alright sweetheart. You're strong just like your father," he stopped sobbing for a second and looked into her eyes, "I am?" he asked for confirmation while she wiped his tears. "yes, of course, you are," he assured him. And now he was completely fine. He pulled her into a big bear- hug.

Asher was witnessing all this from a distance.

Is this what a merry life looks like?

Is it my what son is missing in his life?

Is it what he needs to be happy?

A mother!

Is it what I need?

A complete family!

Dia looked so beautiful while holding his son in her hands and cooing comfortable missives to him like he is his son. 

Asher's pov

I stood there for the next ten to twenty minutes and saw them both like a mother and son. She can heal Jaxon and hopefully me too. She can fill the place of a mother that Jaxin is missing. She is what we both are missing in our life. She looks too good to be true, I don't fucking deserve her but my son does, he deserves everything. A tender and loving mother who will love him unconditionally.

A couple of minutes passed, and Dia and Jaxon finally saw Asher sitting on the stairs. Jaxon waved him to come, "let's play, daddy,"

"yeah," he said and wiped all of his tears. "what about your meeting?" Dia asked and wiped her sweat from her face. He would cancel millions of meetings just to see her and Jaxon bonding with each other. It will be fucking worth it.

"it canceled,"

Dia thought if it was canceled, he'd probably like to spend time with his son on the weekends so she asked politely, "do you want me to go?"
Before he could say anything, Jaxon jumped in between, "no, no, no, don't go. Please. Don't go."

"no, stay," it came more as a command than a request from Asher and she agreed.

"I'll drop you myself," he promised while picking up the football in his hands.

He played with both of them for nearly half an hour before going back to the mansion. Jaxon was in his arms while Dia was walking beside him.

For a moment it felt unreal, too good to be true.

Dia always had an extra pair of t-shirts and sweatpants whenever she came to babysit Jaxon.

"go freshen up, I'll make something to eat and then I'll drop you," Asher said. He knew very well Dia doesn't know to cook at all.

Dia went to the guestroom's bathroom to shower while Asher took Jaxon to shower in his room.

Dia was already waiting at the dining table when she saw both of them coming from the stairs, "what do you want to eat?" Asher asked and seated Jaxon beside her.

"anything," she responded.

"Okay, I'll make a sandwich," he said and turned back towards the stove.

"your hair is still wet, wait let me bring a towel," she said to Jaxon. She brought a towel from the guestroom and started wiping all the extra water from his hair.

Jaxon started shaking his head from side to side which made Dia laugh when a sprinkle of water sprayed on her face, "hey, don't do that," she said.

Jaxon tried to fight it but she managed to dry his hair.

A fucking perfect sight!

She is the one!

Asher's all attention was on both of them and he didn't realize one of his fingers got burnt, he let out a silent sound but Dia heard him and came darting towards him, "what happened?"
"It's nothing," he let out.

She saw his hands, he was holding his finger wrapped in the other hand.

"you burnt yourself?" she quickly figured out.
"It's nothing, I don't get hurt from these small wounds,"

"wait here," Dia said and disappeared into the toilet. When she came back there was toothpaste in her hands.

"it will help to lessen the pain," she notified.
He stood there frozen while she was applying the toothpaste to his finger. She is just perfect, the way her lips pouted forward, her gape focused on his finger and she was extremely close to him.

"Jaxon get me one of your candies from your room," he said and Jaxon went to bring his candies. Dia was confused about why he said that right now. She looked at him he was so close to her face, he was leaning down to get close to her mouth.

He did not waste another second and closed the gap between both of their bodies. Both hands were on his jaw and her hands were holding his shirt tightly. Her eyes were closed, and she gave in to whatever Asher was offering. Her body was functioning on her own. His tongue was sucking hers, and both of them got lost in the moment. He kissed her hungrily as if he will die if he will stop even for a second.

The kiss grew out of control, he picked Dia up and planted her on the counter but never broke the kiss. She enveloped her hands around his neck while Asher's hands were on her back.

He broke the kiss only to look at her, he swiped his thumbs at her swollen lips. When she opened her eyes a smirk rested on his mouth.  Her eyes were dark, urging more than just a kiss. She was breathing heavily and her hands did not leave Asher's neck.

Thousands of volts of electricity were trekking in Dia, she froze like a fucking tree. She did not expect him to kiss her at all but she wasn't complaining either. It was the best kiss she ever had.

Seconds after that he kissed her again and got between her legs,

"It's getting out of control, Dia,"