Ruby Is Safe!

Dia did not want to resign from the bed at all. She was repeatedly dismissing the calls from her husband who was growing irritated every second. He even selected her a dress but Dia didn't bother to check it out once.

After fifteen minutes from Asher's last text, the door opened and Asher moved toward Dia and threw the blankets off her body.

"Hey, I'm busy," Dia screeched.
"busy doing what?"
"umm, sleeping?"

"Dia, I don't have time for this, this is important, get ready," Asher said pinching the bridge of his nose. Dia looked at him for a few seconds, knowing no one can change his mind now, "Fine, let's go," she said while getting out of the bed and sporting her flip flops. She was wearing his loose T-shirt, his shorts and even his socks, her hair was trussed into a messy bun.

No doubt she looked ravishing without makeup and dresses but she couldn't go like this to her own party announcing that she was married.

"Fine. Let's go. There will be not more than 500 people including the celebs who you binge-watched this whole week. I have absolutely no problem introducing you like this but at least wear a bra. Your nipples are clearly begging for my attention," he said with no emotions. He tried to show no emotion but behind those dark eyes he was already sucking onto her pink nipples.

Dia was still mourning her grandma's death but she tried not to show. She didn't want to go near her feelings when she can't control them so she chose to avoid them. Asher knew she was trying hard to move on but the regret always remained.

She didn't get to say goodbye after three years.

"Ughhh, give me ten minutes," she said in defeat and gave an eye roll while Asher had his signature sly smirk. He always had that face whenever he'd won an argument.

Dia took a total of fifteen minutes to get ready. She wore a black dress which Asher got her. She fucking looked magnificent. The dress hugged her body as her second skin. She looked so innocent and desirable at the same time. He did not want to rip her clothes and fuck her into oblivion instead he wanted to fuck her with that dress on her body. Somehow the dress on her body was making him go nuts.

She did light makeup, which she didn't need to and she also didn't like to

She did light makeup, which she didn't need to and she also didn't like to. Her curvy hair was hanging loose on her waist. Her heels only added fuel to the fire. He was not sure how is he going to keep his hands off her body.

They were still fighting, they did not clear things after they had crazy hot angry sex against the wall.

When she came down the stairs, Asher's eyes softened and Dia's heart melted when she noticed he wore his black iconic tuxedo looking hot as hell and he has chosen for her black as well.

"Remember, we are in public. You'll act like a loving wife. You will not question me and definitely not leave my side," he said sternly, "and when the situation demands you'll kiss me like I'm your husband," he said, "what if I don't?" she questioned him and his eyes grew darker, he growled, "then you'll be giving reasons for everyone to think you want to go back to your old life," To old life, he meant that bastard, he meant Nicolas.

Sighing in defeat, she headed to straight to the SUV stomping her feet which made Asher think she is being adorable. He slid next to her and checked his e-mails.

After a few minutes, Dia looked at him, "what," he said without looking up from his phone, "would you let me go if Nicolas takes me?" she said with hurtful eyes. 

My heart! He realized what he said earlier but sighed in relief when she didn't want to go. Of course, she didn't but he wanted to hear this from her mouth.

No matter what the arranged marriage contract says or the one she signed for fifteen months to pay his debt. She belongs to him and he is not letting her go.  She is fucking his.

His to keep,
His to own,
His to cherish,
His to hold,
His to fuck.

"of course not baby, I said you'll give them a reason. That doesn't mean I'm going to let them take you away from us, you are safe with me, little one," he assured her.

Us,
Us.
By us means him and his son.

He knew she loved him and she knew he has started to fall in love with her but because of the sudden demise of her grandma, she couldn't go near her feelings. She just needed time and Asher was giving her just like she gave him when she confessed to him.

"Will Jaxon be there?"
"no,"
"How is he?"
"he is missing you, I told him you are sick. He wanted to visit you in the hospital. So I told him you're out of the country,"

She didn't say anything. She missed him too. She wanted to hold him in his arms and listen to all his never-ending stories.

"Don't worry about Ruby, Zed and Jaxon both of them are keeping her safe,"

She smiled.
For the first time in three weeks, she smiled. And something lightened inside Asher's chest. He was dying to see the lines near her eyes when she smiled. She always smiled with her eyes.

Asher looked at her for more than a few seconds and when she couldn't hold his gaze she looked out of the window. He kept his hands on her thighs and whispered, "You are so beautiful, baby," and she smiled again. He leaned to kiss her softly.