[1] Newbie

I felt bad for neglecting Yuno Grinberryall in [Cold-Hearted] and [On Stone Power] so now I'm going to try and make a finished fic for him. Enjoy <3

General warnings: Will NOT follow the manga/anime exactly. Do not comment on the discrepancies. I will not tolerate any rude comments. Sexual assault themes (not romanticizing), manipulation, gaslighting, and overall toxicity. This was not meant to be a pure fluff book.

Yet ANOTHER warning: Spells will be the same as Noelle's. They are the same bloodline AND have the same magic, with a variance of course. Pace will also be quick because I want to get to the good stuff and not the boring stuff. Don't like it? Don't comment, drop the book. Don't ruin my day. I'm taking time out of my life to write this and I don't need some NPC commenting on the lack of 'originality'.

Some people are just so damn rude on comments. It's not that hard to leave a story instead of putting hate comments. "BuT iTs juSt coNstrUctiVe cRitiCism" it's not when they're completely bashing a story.

______________________________

No one's POV

I saw him there, smiling in the moonlight. The crown of the king resting in the palms of my hands, awaiting for me to crown the rightful heir.

The weight was too much to bear, it would take someone strong enough to be able to handle the pressure and responsibility.

There Julius Novachrono stood, pride in his eyes as the silver-haired royal placed the crown on his head as he knelt down, her (color) eyes glowing with love.

"I hereby use the power invested in me as Clover Kingdom royalty to accept Julius Novochrono as the wizard king. May you rule with a just hand and lead the kingdom to prosperity. Rise, Wizard King."

He rose as the people in the hall cheered loudly, shouting; "Long live the Wizard King!"

The newly crowned wizard king leaned over and squeezed her hand, smiling. "Meet me on the beach later, my beautiful raindrop. I have a surprise for you."

Thus, Julius Novachrono joined the long line of noble wizard kings and would guide the kingdom through what they hoped would be an era of peace.

______________________________

Reader POV

Vice Captain Langris!" I heard the voices of Klaus and Letoile.

"Yes?" The Vice Captain turned and looked at them.

"Captain Vangeance said that the Magic Knights selections are tomorrow. He said he wanted you to go with him since it would be your first time," Klaus said. "And I personally hope you do."

He shrugged. "I will, it's not like I have a choice, right?"

"Well, that's true." The trio walked off after giving me nasty looks.

I walked towards the library where I saw Hamon and Alecdora playing chess and was about to sit near them when Hamon moved chairs, glaring at me.

The others in the library sneered at me as I sat down at a small table near the corner, taking a book on mythology.

I wonder if the captain would let me join tomorrow. I haven't been assigned missions yet and maybe tomorrow I can see if someone else will join me in my sad little solo act.

With that in mind, I walked to the captain's office and he greeted me with a smile.

"(y/n) Silva. How may I help you?"

I sat at a seat once he invited me to do so. "I heard the Vice Captain talking about tomorrow's selection. Would you permit me to go?"

"Hm..." he looked at me in a quizzing manner. "I don't suppose it has anything to do with you not taking the exam?"