[6] Her Magic

Triple update??? Fr guys spam the comments (but don't be rude)

WARNING (cuz yall can't read lmao): Spells will be the same as Noelle's. They are the same bloodline AND have the same magic, with a variance of course. Pace will also be quick because I want to get to the good stuff and not the boring stuff. Don't like it? Don't comment, drop the book. Don't ruin my day. I'm taking time out of my life to write this and I don't need some NPC commenting on the lack of 'originality'.

Reader POV

I could feel it before we landed.

"Mimosa, make as many plant traps as you can."

She nodded, all of us getting serious. "Yes, ma'am!"

"Klaus-"

"I know." He created a legion of steel warriors, frowning. "(y/n). You be careful, ok?"

"I will." I searched the area for a source of water, eager to try a new water spell that I read somewhere. "Klaus, you're the team leader. What should we do?"

He assessed the area and then looked at us. "You can pair either with Yuno or I."

"Both. Mimosa, you're one of the coolest healers. We'll protect you."

"Hey! Did you forget we existed?" I turned my head and saw my cousin Noelle with her squadmates, a guy who I assumed was Asta and Luck Voltia. "Long time no see, (y/n). I'm happy you're here."

"To you as well." I gave her a hug. "You look well."

"Thank you." Her face grew serious when she saw Mimosa. "Mimosa."

"Noelle."

I stared awkwardly as my two cousins kept talking shit to each other, Mimosa being offensively polite and Noelle not taking it.

"Hey, can we get started?" I heard Luck say with boredom. "You guys are really boring. When can I fight someone?"

"Did someone say fight?"

My head snapped in the direction of four people bearing diamonds on their foreheads.

I could already tell they were strong, but so were we.

"(y/n)!"

I felt a huge surge of magical power being launched at me but I smiled.

"Water Creation Magic: Water Gate." I used the water nearby to create a barrier, the spell being stopped quickly. "Quick! Get behind the water!"

Noelle came beside me and I nodded to her. "Wow...you've gotten more powerful since I last saw you."

"So have you. Help me with this, won't you?"

Noelle looked scared but I put my hand on her shoulder. "(y/n)..."

"I know you can do it, Noe. You just have to trust yourself. You've got the power and concentration."

Noelle took a deep breath and I held her hand as she cast the spell. "Water Creation Magic: Water Gate!"

The gate the girl produced was a bit weaker, but it was still there.

"Good! Now let's combine our magic."

"Are you sure? I'm no good."

I smacked her shoulder. "You're plenty fine."

She and I combined our magic and created a huge watergate as the enemy kept throwing spells at us.

"Well, we can't have you doing all the work." Klaus and Yuno let out their own spells.