[Crown of Tears]

The Second installment of Crown of the King.
All chapters will be on the same book in order to avoid confusion.
_____________________

Everything will be alright, they said. Everything was going to work itself out.

Was it a lie? Was it simply people telling her that out of sympathy? (y/n) didn't stick around to find out, fleeing into the darkness, taking Leopold with her...and the heir to the Grinberryall Throne.

Yuno knows about the baby, but she does not know he does. Now Yuno is on the mission to find their child, most importantly her. Will he ever find it in his heart to ever forgive her? Or will he fall deeper into the darkness and never forgive her?

Leopold and (y/n) didn't leave any traces of them anywhere, and no one knows where they are, not even their closest friends. Time is racing against Yuno as he must secure his heir as soon as possible, or face the threat of being dethroned in favor of a new rival.

Will they be destined to stay as tangents or will they meet again and forgive each other?

🚨Major themes of SA, domestic abuse, manipulation, gaslighting, alcoholism, adultery, and other themes🚨
🚨This will be adjusted as the story continues🚨

_______________

This will be the second part of Crown of the King. Please be patient and enjoy.