Done trying x

(The next morning you wake up around 6am and Katie is still asleep so you get a shower. You get out and go in the room and start to get changed. You notice Katie awake staring)
Y/n - what you staring at mush
Katie - you princess
Y/n - why's that's then ?
Katie - because you look sexy as fuck
Y/n - oh do I now?
Katie - you always do
(You both laugh)
Katie - when you leaving ?
Y/n - in about half an hour
Katie - I want cuddles before you go
Y/n - okay let me sort out my stuff and I'll come lie with you for a bit
Katie - okayyyy

 You notice Katie awake staring) Y/n - what you staring at mush Katie - you princess Y/n - why's that's then ? Katie - because you look sexy as fuckY/n - oh do I now?Katie - you always do (You both laugh)  Katie - when you leaving ?Y/n - in about ...

^^ your outfit ^^
(You head downstairs and pack your bag for training putting it next to the front door ready for you to leave. You go into the kitchen and start making your favourite smoothie and you decide to be nice and make Katie one. You then go upstairs)
Y/n - hey angel
Katie - you ok princess
Y/n - yes I made you this (you hand it her)
Katie - aww thanks baby
Y/n - it's okay. I have 20 minutes before I need to leave.
(You cuddle for a while)
Katie - are you going with your face like that or?
Y/n - well I was hoping you could cover it for me because you love me so much (you smile)
Katie - ughhh fine I suppose I can
Y/n - yayyy
(You drag her to your vanity and she sits down, you sit on her knee and she covers up your bruises so they aren't visible. )
Y/n - it looks perfect thankyou (you kiss her) right I need to go
Katie - wait
Y/n - whatttt
Katie - arms
Y/n - ughhh I thought I was gonna get away with that one
Katie - they could get infected, they need to be cleaned regularly
Y/n - I know but it hurts
Katie - it'll take not even 5 minutes come on
(She cleans up your arms and wraps them.)
Katie - there you go
Y/n - thanks
Katie - I'll be leaving at 8:30am
Y/n - ok I'll wait in the relax room for you
Katie - okay cool
(She kisses you on the cheek and you hug before you leave. You've just arrived at the stadium and you're at Alex's office so you nock)
Alex - come in
Y/n - hey
Alex - I did what you asked
Y/n - what was that?
Alex - see (he points) I got you a beanbag and a spiny chair
Y/n - yess get in (you almost run to the spiny chair, getting on it and spinning in circles straight away)
Alex - you're gonna make me dizzy and I'm not even on the chair
Y/n - okay I'll calm it (you both giggle)
Alex - so I know Jonas said you thought it was best to see me before todays training. Do wanna talk about why?
Y/n - I suppose (you get up and sit in the beanbag)
this is so much comfier than that couch
Alex - good I'm glad (he laughs)
(You sit with Alex for around an hour telling him about everything going on. At the end you're tearing up because you're so overwhelmed)
Alex - okay thankyou for letting me know y/n. I'm proud of you for stepping up and saying something. However I do have to make a decision based on what I think is best for you and I do think it's best if you take the week off before international break. It's only a couple of days and i think you need to have a rest and clear your head.
Y/n - you're taking the piss right
Alex - please calm down y/n. I have to make the best decision and that's what I'm doing
Y/n - I knew I should never have fucking said anything.
Alex - it's good that you said something y/n. We are giving you the help you need. Please just take a break off football for this week. Take the time to rest and focus on ourself, it'll do you good.
Y/n - so you think
Alex - please just listen to me y/n. I'm here for a reason. I made a professional judgment, so that's what happening, I'll speak to Jonas about it.
Y/n - you know what fuck you (you walk out slamming his office door and start wondering around the building. You need to let your anger out so you end up punching a wall yet again. You then go to the gym and start maxing out on everything. You're out of breathe and you still feel so sick. The next thing you know you're out of it on the floor)
Beth - y/nickname!! Omg y/n - please wake up. Come on.