chapter one: neveah meets grativity

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah was up and ready for the new school year

Neveah was up and ready for the new school year. But let's have a recap:

Her whole summer has been busy as she balanced her friends, boyfriend, and job at Svorski's Bakery. Dividing her schedule during the beginning was a little bumpy as she officially started working at Svorski's instead of volunteering. She had to ask her mom who was a little hesitant as she was worried for when school starts that she wouldn't be able to balance but reluctantly gave in when Shawn talked to her.

Neveah would wake up in the morning on Mondays, Thursdays; say good morning to the group chat, get dressed, eat breakfast, and head to work. Some days she would have good days with customers, and others...she would usually just bite her tongue and say a little prayer.

Though her bad days will leave her smiling as her cute boyfriend would pop up to surprise her, while she works. The days she wasn't working, she was staying in with her brother and Lucas who usually stayed over for three days. In the mornings they would make breakfast and goof off, watch their daily Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, or Facetiming Shawn before they decided to text the group chat to go out.

Neveah opens the door to the Matthews apartment and walks inside with Jake. "Do you think Papa C, is going to be our teacher this year?" Jake asked.

Neveah shrugs her shoulders, "Probably. I remember him and Mama Top said that Mr. Feeny was their teacher from sixth all the way to college."

"Is that even possible?" Jake's eyes widened, Neveah lets out a laugh and shakes her head.

"I doubt it but hey, it was the nineties."

They entered Riley's room and immediately dropped their bags and took off their shoes before running past Topanga and Cory to hop in the bed besides Riley and Maya and covered their faces with the comforter.

"Really? Again?"

Cory yanks the covers off of the four teens who stared at him.

"Who's gonna be our teacher?" Neveah asks him, Cory turned to his wife with an exasperation expression causing Topanga to cross her arms and smile.