chapter twenty-five: neveah meets farkle

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"A) Every human being is unique collection of atoms. B) Some of you in this room might be human beings. C) When you mess with atoms, or human beings, they blow." Cory speaks in front of the class waiting for an answer, not knowing that Farkle was doing letter C in his seat.

Farkle slams his hands down on the desk, startling Neveah who was practicing choreo in her head. "Belgium, 1831!"

"Okay everyone, it's happening right now. Everyone under your desk. Farkle's gonna blow," Cory gestures to the kids, they quickly listen and hides.

"I know everything except Belgium 1831, and once I know that, I'll know everything, and then my name goes on the board with those three idiots." Farkle points at the board that had Mozart, Einstein, and Jobs written on it.

"You need to breathe, babe." Neveah worriedly stands when she sees his face getting red.

"Too late. I taste blue." He passes out onto the floor.

Everyone starts seating back in their seats while Neveah fans her boyfriend's face, trying to wake him up.

"You know, with anybody else, that would've been strange." Riley tells her father.

"Yeah, but with Farkle, we don't even lift him off the floor anymore- Oh, here's your book." Maya drops the book on his stomach causes him to briefly wretch. Neveah sends her a mini glare and helps the boy up.

While she does, a young woman with brunette hair and blue dress walks into the classroom. Their guidance counselor, Miss Oben.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews. I'm here to see Farkle Minkus." Miss Oben glances at her clipboard then back at the students.

Cory turns to Farkle, "Farkle, Guidance Counselor."

"Well, it's about time." Farkle carefully places his hands on Neveah's back to get to the woman. Before he can talk, the group approaches behind him with Neveah by his side.