chapter twenty-three: neveah meets creativity

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah sits next to Farkle in the art room along with their friends

Neveah sits next to Farkle in the art room along with their friends. Maya and Riley were across from them, Jake and Lucas was on the left side of Riley and Eva and Zay were on the left side of Farkle.

Neveah looks at her somewhat decent drawing of the door they were assigned to draw and looked up to see Riley's arms completely covered in purple paint. Of course.

"I'm better than you now." Riley tells her girlfriend as she looks at her drawing with a proud grin. "I am Riley, the artist, and you are Maya, the artist's girlfriend."

"Thank you for working on light and shadow, Maya." Ms. Kossal says behind Maya as she examines her drawing.

"Yeah, I look around outside now. I watch the light move during the day." Maya smiles up at the woman, "Thanks for teaching me that, Ms. Kossal. Hey. Are you okay?" She asks when the woman starts to tear up.

"I get emotional when I'm around talent." Ms. Kossal answers then walks behind Riley and places her hands on her hips, "And now I'm fine." Neveah laughs at the woman and do some last touch ups on her drawing.

"Come on!"

"What did I tell you about only using purple?" Ms. Kossal points to Riley's arms.

"Are we gonna do this again?" Riley asks with an innocent smile.

"Why is everything purple?"

"Because you hide the purple from me and I find it!" Riley waves her hands in the air, Jake and Lucas shake their heads at the brunette.

"Are you finger painting?" Ms. Kossal gives the girl a look.

"I believe you favor Maya over me." Riley pouts as her eyes shifts away.

The woman raises a brow, "Oh, yeah? Well, let's explore that. Let's see if I have unfairly judged you. Today's assignment-"

"Uhuh-"