chapter twenty-eight: neveah meets rileytown

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah and Maya was concerned. Riley wasn't up and downstairs so they can walk to subway for school with Jake and Lucas. So, Neveah told them that they'll meet them and would see what's going on with the brunette.

Maya helps pull Neveah up on the stairs outside Riley's window, Neveah huffs. "We could've just walked through the front door, ya know?" She eyes Maya as the blond shrug her shoulders.

"It was quicker this way." Neveah shakes her head and blows the strand of curly hair out of her face then follows Maya to step inside the apartment through the window.

Neveah fixes her clothes and looks up as she stands beside Maya to see Riley still bundled up in her bed. Riley gives them a puppy eyed stare, "Cough, cough. Sniffle." Both of the girls' eyes widen as they rush to the edge of the bed.

"No, no, no, no. You can't be sick." Neveah says as she rushes to place her hand on Riley's forehead while Maya adds.

"I don't know how to do this life thing without both of you there."

Riley gently pushes Neveah's hand away and pouts, "I think I have the foo foo plague."

Maya and Neveah furrows their brows, realizing the girl wasn't actually sick. Neveah glances at Maya who was staring at her girlfriend.

"You do? And what do you take for that?" Maya asks.

"Foo foo medicine. And it makes you really sleepy. 'Night 'Night. Bye." Riley hides under the covers.

Neveah lifts up her hands as if holding a phone, "Okay, so I'm looking up your fake disease on the fake internet..."

"Can I have a sick day, please?" Riley begs.

Maya skims her finger against Neveah's hand as she 'reads' the website. "It wants to know if you have a crushing weight on your chest. Do you have a crushing weight?"

His World | F.MOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara