chapter fifteen: neveah meets rules

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah walks out of her room holding Mochi in her arms. "Good morning." She smiles at her parents who were sitting on the couch on their computers.

Carmen pulls her attention away from the device first as she smiles back at her daughter. "Good morning, hun. How'd you sleep?"

"Eh, okay." Neveah shrugs and bends down to place Mochi on the ground before walking to give both of them a hug and kiss.

"You're getting ready to leave?" Shawn asks the obvious.

Neveah nods her head."Uhuh, Jake, Farkle and Lucas should be here soon." Right on cue, a knock was heard on the door. Neveah walks over and opens it to reveal the three boys.

"Hey, sis. Hi, mom, dad." Jake brightly smiles, his hands intertwined with Lucas. Mochi barks and waddles his way towards the boy causing him to let go of Lucas' hand with a laugh and pick him up. "Hi to you too, Mochi." He pets his head and kiss then lets him go.

Carmen and Shawn turn their head towards the door to smile at their son. "Hi, baby/kiddo."

Lucas looks down at the curly-haired girl. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Neveah says as Farkle reaches for her bag. She was about to leave but stops when she remembered something. "Oh, mom?" Carmen turns her head to her after grabbing Mochi who was on his two back paws, trying to get on the couch. "There's a meeting coming up for dance competition."

"Hmmm...when?" Carmen asks.

"Thursday, at 4." Jake answers, lacing his hands back with Lucas.

"Okay, I'll be there." She turns to Shawn, "You wanna come?"

Shawn smiles at her and nods his head, "Yeah, I'll be there."

The siblings smile at their parents, "Okay, we're leaving." Jake announces as they walk out the door. "Bye, love you!"