chapter twelve: neveah meets squirrels

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah sat on Riley's bed while Riley and Maya were sitting apart from each other on the bay window seat with crossed arms, she looked back and forth as they argued.

"I apologized!" Riley emphasizes to the blonde who was glaring at her.

"I don't care!" Maya tells her.

"I apologized like 50 times. Neveah help me." Riley drags Neveah into it but the girl shakes her head.

"Uhuh, leave me out of this." Riley gives her a look.

"You don't do that to me." Maya simply states as she looks down at the ground.

Riley takes a deep breath in, "How many times are you gonna make me say I'm sorry?" She asks her girlfriend.

"Are you actually sorry?" Maya looks at her.

"No!" Riley leans forward and drags the last syllable out.

"Oh, this one's bad." Topanga says behind the closed door as she, Auggie, and Cory listen to the two fighting.

"It's Riley and Maya." Cory starts with a smile.

"They love each other." Auggie finishes, Topanga shakes her head at the two and places her ear back on the door to listen.

Back in the room, it was quiet for a second before Riley stands up and moves to seat by Neveah.

"Fine, you don't want to sit by me? Fabulous." Maya says, completely butt hurt over the action.

Riley crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at Maya, "I will not stink up the integrity of our bay window with this ridiculous argument."

"You come here and stink it up right now," Maya childishly says, pointing at the end up of the bay window seat.

"Guys, can we just talk about this normally?" Neveah speaks up.