chapter twenty: neveah meets yearbook

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah laughs with Maya and Lucas from the joke Jake told them as they wait for Farkle and Riley to come meet them by the stairs' bench for their yearbooks.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway-" Farkle walks with Riley, carrying a big box.

"It's yearbook time!" Riley excitedly pulls out a yearbook and places the box down. The four by the stairs smile at each other, ready to see their pictures. "Hi, page 42." She hands a book to a blonde girl.

Farkle hands a book to a boy, "Hi, page 27, 34, and 58." He leans closer to him with a sarcastic smile. "You're doing too much, you should calm down." Neveah shakes her head at her boyfriend.

"Yearbooks. Find out who we are and what we really think about each other." Riley tells her friends.

Maya smirks and turns to Lucas, "You wanna know what I think about you?"

"Oh boy." Neveah and Jake sighs as Lucas shakes his head.

"No, I do not."

Maya slides off the bench as she scrunches her face in thought, "What I wanna tell ya?"

"Maya can we just have one day?" Jake pleads with his God sister, Maya smiles.

"It's been awhile." She points out.

"You don't need to." Lucas says with a frown.

"I'm gonna do it anyways." Maya tells him, Neveah throws her hands towards her and walks to Farkle to lean against him.

"Maya, don't do it." Lucas complains.

"I'm gonna do it. You wanna run or you wanna take it straight to the face?" Maya gives him an option, Lucas glances at his boyfriend and best friends.

"Well, I wanna run but how would that look?"

Jake sighs, "I'd run." Neveah laughs into Farkle's shoulder as Maya warms up her vocal chords.