chapter thirty-two: neveah meets texas pt. 1

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah was leaning in between Farkle's legs, who was sitting on top of his desk, as she, him, Eva, Zay, Jake, and Lucas wait for the other two girls before the class starts.

"We have changed the life of somebody in this room!" Riley strides into the room with her girlfriend, a huge smile on her face.

Neveah turns her head and tilts it in confusion. "Who?"

"Oh please not me." Zay pleads, Jake and Eva nod in agreement.

Farkle shrugs his shoulders, "I'm happy with my life the way it is. I have Neveah, I got tall, and my teeth came in nicely."

"Aww, babe." Neveah gushes and shifts her body to give him a peck on the cheek causing him to blush.

Maya smiles at the couple and shakes her head, "Yeah, we're not talking about you five." Lucas pauses at her words in realization before groaning.

"Oh no. What'd you do?"

Riley gives him a smile as she and Maya walk up to them. "Oh Lucas, in your whole history, we know what has always been your biggest regret."

"Baaaah..." Maya quietly mocks, Lucas frowns and points.

"What's that, why would you do that?"

"BAAAAAH!" Maya repeats loudly, "You used to be a champion sheep rider at the mutton bustin' rodeo, until you fell off of Judy the sheep."

Riley hums, "And then you gave up, but you never got over it."

Jake and Neveah furrow their brows at how those two knew about Lucas' secret, seeing as they never told them.

"You used to be a champion sheep rider?" Eva asks with a small smile, "That's so cute."

Lucas grimaced and shakes his head, "That is my deepest, darkest secret! No one knows I fell off Judy the sheep except..." He turns and gives Jake and Neveah an accusing glare who raises their hands in defense.