so cold

age: 12

wanda is 19 in this and y/n's sister (kind of - nat sort of took in wanda)

yelena is 17 and also somewhat of a sister figure yet also y/n's aunt obviously

-

YELENA's POV

A lot of people think having a little sister is fun. I, however, do not.

I love her to bits, of course I do, but that girl just gets on my nerves.

She's not even really my sister, she's my niece, but we act like sisters and that's how Nat usually introduces us as.

Right now, I'm in the middle of getting ready to go out for dinner with my family. I'm just about to pull my top off when the devil herself walks in.

"Yelenaaaa," she says in a sing-song as she pushes the door open.

"Oh my god!" I shriek and cover myself back up quickly. "I'm literally changing, Y/N! Why didn't you knock?!"

"Sorry... mama said to tell you we're leaving in ten minutes."

I huff in frustration and throw a pair of socks in her face.

"Hey!" she whines and throws them back at me. "Meanie. What are you wearing to dinner?"

"This," I reply and hold up a pair of ripped jeans and a black tank top. "Now get out. Go bother someone else."

Y/N's POV

I'm a little offended when Yelena practically shoves me out of her room. All I wanted was to see my aunt/sister and see what she was planning on wearing. I want to match with her.

Once I know what her planned outfit is, I jog back to my own bedroom and start raiding my closet. I find the jeans, but not the top.

Maybe Wanda has one I can borrow.

I quickly change into the ripped jeans and put my hair up into a claw clip, just like Yelena did.

"Wanda!" I call through her bedroom door, pounding on it as hard as I can.

"You can come in," she tells me kindly, opening the door with her powers. "Woah, slow down, speedster. What's up?" she asks as I go running into her closet. "Y/N? Watcha looking for?"

"A top," I answer, still frantically searching.

Wanda has to come over and physically stop me.

"What top, babe? You can borrow whatever you want but maybe let me get it so you don't make a mess of my closet."

As she pulls me gently out of the way, I quickly tell Wanda what top I'm looking for and she fishes it out in no time.

"It's gonna be a bit big on you," she informs me while holding up the clothing item against my body.

Regardless, I take it from her and go to my room to get changed.

Perfect. Now I look just like Yelena!

"Y/N?" I hear my oldest sister call my name, right before she walks into my room. "Aww! You look really pretty."

I giggle at the compliment. "Thank you, Wands. Is it time to go?"

"Yep!" she replies, popping the 'p'.

I quickly finish up the small amount of makeup I'm wearing and follow Wanda down the stairs into the foyer, where my mom and Yelena are waiting.

Except, Yelena doesn't seem too happy at the sight of me.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!" she asks me furiously, causing mama to look up from her handbag and smack Yelena on the arm for swearing.