PROLOGUE

"Sweety, are you ok?" Mr Park asked, his voice laced with concern.

"I am fine Dad" Bit-Na replied her eyes shying away from her dad.

Park Seok Woo let out a sigh of intense relief but his daughter's behaviour got him all riled up.

"You don't have to be like this, it's for the best"

Bit-Na scoffed her eyes looked up or more like glared at her dad,

"The best? How is this the best? No! tell me, Dad, I want to know how this is going to be the best for us?"

"We gave it a severe thought and,"

"And your conclusion came to getting married?" She cut her father off.

Mr Park had no choice but to slowly nod his head.

"I know it may not be appealing at first but you got to try Bit-Na, she is the one I love and will love to spend the rest of my life with her"

"You don't need another woman in your life, Dad. We have been doing fine all this time, just you and me. You got my back and I got yours, that's how it's meant to be, or is it not enough for you? Am I not good enough?"

Mr Park bit his lower lip, crouching down to her level he placed his hands on her shoulder

"Princess don't put it that way, you are enough for me and will always be but there are some things you can't do for me. I know we've been doing fine all this time but you will get to have someone to call Mom"

Bit-Na poked her tongue, shrugging off the hands on her shoulder.

"If that's the case I have been doing fine without a mom and I don't need one now"

"Can't you do this for me? I love her and I will be the happiest to have her as my wife and I will be happier if you are in this with me but I can't do that if my daughter is against it"

"I am not against her being your wife, go ahead and make her your wife I don't care. You said it has gone through lots of thoughts and you both have already decided"

Mr Park internally sighed seeing her daughter's stubborn side.

"Bitna" He called out "It's been decided doesn't mean I don't want your full opinion on it. I want you here by my side and I want you to support me as we've always done. You and I are still up for the world but can't we give a little space for the woman I love?"

Bitna sighed as she runs her temples, she saw the sincerity in her father's eyes.

"Are you sure you are happy?" She asked in a small tone.

Mr Park smiled and nodded his head.

"Don't expect me to act all obedient and treat her as my mom because she is not and better make it clear to her that I am always your number one?" She said giving in.

That was her way of saying she accepts.

Mr Park smiled, pulling her daughter into a hug.

"No one can take your place princess"

Well here is another bts siblings sequel and I hope you love it.

Author's Note:

English is not my first language, sorry for any typos.

I write in Britain English.

There might be some ship in this fic, please don't attack me it's for the fun of the novel

Comment and Vote

​​​​​​​​​​​​