Mystery

"This way Ma'am, the car is ready at the fourth exit," A young man in his thirties said walking ahead.

"Put a call through, I want no audience awaiting my arrival," The fair blonde woman said adjusting her glasses.

"Right away Ma'am" He nodded immediately putting a call through. 

Kang Peter mostly called Mr. Peter the personal assistant to the famous world star.

A tall man about 6fts tall, his hair was smoothly permed backward leaving strands of hair falling at both sides. His sunshade glasses act to the list of his good looks.

"The way is clear, no fans loitering around the exit way"

"Reporters?" She asked looking sideways.

"All clear"

She nodded out of satisfaction, "No word of my arrival to anyone"

"Even your family?"

"Even them," She said stopping in her tracks, "I want it to be a surprise welcome, won't that be nice?" She asked turning towards Peter.

"Surprise welcome? It doesn't sound like a bad idea" He simply replied.

She smiled continuing with her pace, 

"Long time no see South Korea" She found herself stopping again once the familiar air hit her. "As always the air feels so breathtaking" She inhaled in and out enjoying the fine air of nature, "Really miss this"

"The car is here," Mr. Peter said.

"Good things are yet to come" She smiled walking to the car.

"To the Mansion"

​​​​​****

Bit-na got ready for school as usual and went downstairs for breakfast.

This was one of the moments when they all had breakfast as a family.

Not that they have a choice but they still sit together and have a meal.

"Bit-na?" Mrs. Kim called out.

Bit-na looked up with a mouth full of food. "Yes!" 

Mrs. Kim chuckled not helping herself at how cute she looks like with that stuffed food.

"Easy down on the eating? Mrs. Kim said handing her a cup of water.

Bit-na hurriedly took the cup and drank up.

"Are you ok princess?" Her father asked patting her shoulder.

"Am ok! You called me"

"Yeah, just wanted to ask how school is going. Are you adjusting well to their pattern of teaching?"

Bit-na smiled and gave out a head nod, mentally withholding herself not cussing out on how terrible the school is and how much she wants to go back to her old school.

"Yeah everything is good," She said the last part looking over to the maknaes who had smirky faces.

"That's good to hear, but tell me if ever you are unfairly treated, ok? You have to report to me, everything?"

"Why do I have to report everything? And why do you care so much? You are not even my mother" Bit-na asked with a furrowed brow.

"Bit-na?" Mr. Park called out at her choice of word.

"Mother or not, I still have responsibility over you. You are a member of my family and I am your mother-like figure"

"I may sound rude but if you are doing this because I am my father's daughter, you can stop. I have been fine all along without a mom and don't need one, you should focus on your children instead. They need your care a lot more than I do " She stood up picking up her backpack. "I will first be on my way"

"Bit-na" Her father called out to her daughter who was already out of the room.

Mrs. Kim bit her lips forcing out a smile to light up the mood.

"I am sorry for her attitude, honey! She doesn't mean any harm"

"I'm fine" She smiled more sincerely at her husband.

"I will talk to her. She will come to her senses, I promise"

"She is your daughter, of course, you should talk to her" Jungkook's voice resonated around the dining room. "Just like you two we have been doing fine without you guys and we don't need you guys too"

"Jungkook" Mrs. Kim reprimanded but the looks in her son's eyes were piercing.

"Since your daughter can't understand the feeling of caring, she should go to hell and you can accompany her if you want" He didn't stay for a second before storming out.

The breakfast table mood was ruined, the couples were speechless and the boys randomly left the dining table.

Jungkook hastened up in his steps catching up to Bitna. He had this murderous gaze in his eyes.

"You passed the red limits today" Jungkook spat roughly turning her.

Bit-na harshly shoved his hands away ending up hitting his face. "I passed the limit? What do you know?"

Jungkook facepalms his face, his eyes becoming more ferocious,

"She was only looking out for you but your ungrateful Bitchy self couldn't see it" He yelled out pushing her.

Bit-na stumbled a few steps backward, her bag falling. She chuckled and wiped off the faint teardrop in her eye.

"I am Bitchy? I get it, I am ungrateful and don't need some nasty woman to look after me" She yelled out the last part pushing forward.

"Since you don't want her care, why don't you leave with your Dad? We don't need your dad and we don't need you. You both are occupying spaces meant for reasonable people"

His words riled up sparking up something in her body, a very touchy side of her was rekindled.

"You have a mother who is there for you, great for you. What do you know to run your mouth and downgrade me? Tell me, what do you know? Have you ever had the feeling of being abandoned by your mom?" Tears freely trickled down as she recalls those hurtful childhood memories.

"Don't ever run your mouth because it pains to be in my shoes" 

She picked up her school bag and pushed passed him. She picked up her phone calling the only person who can control it at a time like this.

After a few rings, the receiver picked up.

"Ji Woon~ah" She called out tears falling heavily. Her voice hitched unable to talk.

"Yah Bit-na? What's wrong?" Ji Woon's panicked voice could be heard from the end line.

 "After all these years, why does it still hurt?"

Her wordings alone brought him to understanding,

"Bit-na calm down and tell me where you are . Don't hang up I will be there" 

He didn't waste a minute speeding out like a weird man.

Only he understood what her father couldn't understand. Seeing Bitna in a state of almost being psycho.

Comment And Vote

Dessykimmy