Dream

"This stings badly" She whispered yelled and tried blowing the pain off. "Kim Jungkook, you jerk! This is not the end yet, prepare for the worst"

She cussed out with red eyes imagining murdering the fellow in her mind.

Just then a knock came through the door. She tried ignoring it but it came once again.

With a heavy grunt, she stood up with a much more calm face. She made her way to the door acting all tall and mighty.

She opened her eyes and furrowed them on seeing who was standing at the door.

"What do you want?" She rudely asked.

Jimin rolled his eyes pushing his way through the door; "For once be nice and come and sit" He said pointing to the bed.

Bit-Na squinted her eyes staring at him boredly.

"Come and sit your wounds won't heal themselves, will they?" 

She bit her lips as she walked over and sat on the bed; "Didn't know that you cared"

Jimin scoffed pulling out the penicillin cream.

"Jin hyung is treating Jungkook's wounds and he wanted me to apply this on yours, no more no less" He took her hand giving it a small examination

"But you still accepted to do it just like the other day"

"Shut up and stay still" He tried activating his cold voice but it was useless.

Bit-na smiled as she watched him thoroughly rub the cream all over her wounds.

A whimper escaped Bitna's mouth already feeling the stinging feeling around her wrist.

"It's ok just a little more and I am done," He said softly and blew on the injuries, it felt like he was blowing all the aches away.

Bit-Na blinked her eyes not sure of her hearing.

Why do those words feel like a comfort zone?

"Does it still sting again?" He asked looking down at her.

Bit-Na shook her head at his question. 

"A few more of this cream will heal you like no other, don't wet your hand yet, ok?" He continued but his tone was rather softer.

"You do care for me" Bit-na responded with a smirk.

Jimin widened his eyes and stood up not aware of his behaviour earlier. He cleared his throat and look at the girl

"That's what Jin hyung wanted me to tell you" He steadied his steps leaving.

"Bit-na smiled deciding to tease him more.

"Aww thank you Jimin Oppa" 

He closed the door refusing to react but a ghost smile appeared on his face.

"Oppa? Not so bad" He muttered staring at the closed door.

A visible smile stuck on his lips as he went down all happy.

His brothers furrowed their eyes at his mood.

"Jimin~ah what's it?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin smirked turning over to Jin who was preparing the first aid kit to go upstairs.

"Ahhh hyung I have already done that, you no longer need to go and treat her" He handed the penicillin to Jin.

Jimin just smiled on seeing Jin's surprised face. 

"Having a sister is not that bad you know?" He said to Jin's hearing.

Jin gulped down confused at the happy boy now leaving.

"Is he suddenly going nuts?" Taehyung asked.

~~~~

It was Sunday morning, and Bit-na came down still feeling tired but decided to take a little look around to knock off the sleep.

It was a tour around the mansion and the things were all new. And it hit her that she hasn't had a looked around the mansion.

A small courtyard drew her attention, it was an indoor basketball court.

She smiled quickly racing over to it. Basketball has always been her dream sport and if possible she would love to be a basketball player. 

She stood at the door and interestingly watched the fellow practice on his own. It was mere practice but his skills were shown.

"Wow he is good" She muttered with a smile.

Yoongi's basketball session took longer than required but she just stood out there watching him until he slumped to the floor all tired and panty.

"Wow you are good" She complimented with a clap drawing closer.

Yoongi looked up startled by the voice, he didn't see her there.

"How long have you been there?" He muttered in a cold voice.

Bit-Na had to admit that of all the boys, he have that coldness in him.

"Maybe like one hour ago," She said grabbing the basketball.

"Don't touch that it's not a child's toy" 

Bit-Na looked at him with a smile. Even though she wasn't a basketballer but she was a big fan of it and knowing the basics was a requirement.

"Let's see about that" She steady before throwing a shot.

Yoongi blinked as he watched the ball soar up and into the basketball court. Her move wasn't skilled and smooth but Yoongi won't lie she does have it in her if trained.

"Not bad but that's a shitty move you did"

"At least I proved you wrong that I know my way around this sport?" She said joining him to sit on the floor. 

"You love basketball?" He asked with a poker face not wanting to come out surprised.

"Yeah and I want to do it but I can't," She said feeling so moody.

Yoongi looked over at her resisting the urge to ask why but he just couldn't.

"Why?"

"It's just some issues and my Dad won't like it if he knows," She said the latter part all down.

Yoongi looked away with blank look; "They are all the same deciding for their kids" He stated as he remembers the case with their mother.

Bit-Na furrowed her brows not getting a bit out of what he said. "What did you say?"

"It's nothing! You should go freshen up I still have tons of practicing to catch up to" He stood up taking a ball from the trolley.

Bit-na stood up and quietly watched him by the side doing all those clean and smooth moves.

He was ready to be a basketballer and not just a trainee.

Comment and Vote

Dessykimmy