NOT OVER

"Park Chanyeol?" Ji Woon asked

Bit-Na nodded her head as she straightens her legs; "Yeah! Everyone in that school seriously has an attitude"

"Did you just let him go?" He asked all curious and ready to go out and look for that Chanyeol guy.

"Of course not why would I? He got what he deserved and thought that he can work over me because of his pretty face and that. He has a beautiful face and so what? Is that enough reason to throw people to the floor and turn a blind eye?" She pointed out long lost in her world.

Ji Woon furrowed his brows as he tries to pinpoint what his friend was doing now.

Is she slamming the guy or fantasizing about him?

"Why do you sound like someone who is in love?" Ji Woon asked cutting her world of fantasy short.

Bit-na abruptly stopped the word from getting to her. She turned with squinted eyes keeping a poker look.

"Me In love? With who?" 

"The Chanyeol guy is there anyone else?" Ji Woon specified leaning back on the couch.

"You don't get it I am talking out of hate and you say, love?" Her voice was audibly loud.

Ji Woon sighed; "You should hear yourself talk now. I don't know if you are complimenting him or not, your whole rant was about his looks and that"

"Well I wouldn't deny his looks, he has the face of an Angel. His beauty is beyond comparison"

Ji Woon scoffed with a chuckle; "Face of an Angel my foot! Do I have the face of a devil then?"

"Ji Woon you might be the best friend but I will be frank when I say the truth. You are handsome but his visual is way past your level" She stated not conversant with her environment.

"Well, then you should go to him" Ji Woon stood up with an eye roll as he made his way to the fridge.

Bit-na eyed up as she stared at him, "I didn't mean you are not handsome. You won't have all those girls lining up for you if you are not" She said trying to clear the air.

Ji Woon ignored her as he pulled a drink from the fridge, ripping the cover off he gulped down the soft drink.

"Yah Ji Woon~ah" She called out. "Are you seriously jealous over who is more handsome?" She jokingly asked.

Ji Woon looked over glaring at her.

"Ok fine! You are more handsome than any other" She stood up walking towards him. "Come on talk to me or I have no other option but to pull my cards," She said repeatedly.

Ji Woon bit his lips as his momentum unknowingly went backward. "Don't come near me"

"Not if you won't talk to me," Bitna said pushing forward at a faster pace.

"Yah stay away," He said but too late for him as Bit-na already beat him to it.

She immediately attacked him as she tickled him at his most sensitive spot. 

Ji Woon squirmed as he tried to get away from her but to no avail. His laughter filled the entire building.

He was indeed a laughing mess.

Bit-na smiled seeing her awesome card working again. "ARE YOU GOING TO TALK TO ME AGAIN?"

"Y-Yes" He kept in check trying to get those three letters out. "Y-Yes I will"

Bit-na cued in the laugh letting him go. They both fell to the floor as they let out their sorrows.

"You are so mean," Ji Woon said catching his breath in between laughs.

Bit-Na laughed with a shoulder shrug; "I already know that"

Ji Woon shook his head mentally staging his mind.

"At times I wonder if we are childhood friends," He said loudly.

Bit-Na laughed her head falling back.

"What the hell is going on here?" Yoongi stopped in his tracks seeing the two lying across the living room.

"Hyung are you...?" Jungkook's voice echoed down the stairs but he stopped seeing the unfamiliar scene.

"Oh my gosh! You guys almost gave me a heart attack for a second now" He said calming down.

Ji Woon and Bit-Na quickly stood as they both stared out with an innocent looks. 

"YAH, You! I remember you" Jungkook called out pointing to Ji Woon. "Hyung he is that backup dancer from Mom's wedding, Jin hyung!"

"Hello, do you want my autograph?" Ji Woon asked and smiled when he saw the pissed look on Jungkook's face.

"YAH!!!" His whole face turned red as he yelled out his name. 

"Oh, you don't want? What about pics?" He brought out his cell phone motioning him to come closer.

Bit-Na laughed seeing the awkward but fun scenario.

​​​​​​"What's going on?" Jin asked confusedly with furrowed brows walking down the hallway with Namjoon and Hoseok following suit.

Jimin and Taehyung came rushing downstairs upon hearing the call.

It didn't take long the whole Kim Boys filled up the entrance of the living room as they stared down at the two like they were clowns.

"Why do I suddenly feel like I am a celebrity?" Ji Woon asked to which Bitna couldn't help but laugh to.

"Aren't you the guy from the wedding?" Hoseok asked quite unsure.

"He is the one, the backup clown dancer" Taehyung responded.

"Might be a clown dancer but I am still very much attractive" Ji Woon stated living boy's speechless.

"A Jerk and a brat? Birds of a feather flock together" Namjoon said mockingly.

Bit-na chuckled and looked up with a scoff; "Excuse me! Ji Woon is my guest, why don't you mind your own business and go on your path?"

"I don't care about what you say! But this is my house and my rules" Jungkook spat.

"House my foot?" Bit-na muttered receiving a dead glare from Jungkook.

"This is my mom's house if you don't know and not your father's ok?" 

Bit-na closed her eyes letting a smile clasp her lips.

"Who is dragging this with you? No one, you are just the fool dragging it with yourself" She turned to Ji Woon and they laughed at the stupidity. ​​​​​

Jungkook's went red filled with disgust seeing them laugh at him. 

"Let's go Ji Woon before he further infects us with his childish mind" She pouted giving him an annoying hand wave.

Jungkook stood with gritted teeth as he watched them leave.

"I swear this is not over Park Bit-Na

Vote And Comment

Dessykimmy