FAMILY?

B it-na paced around her room constantly gazing at the door. Her mind already getting ready for the earful she will get once her father gets here.

"Calm down Bitna it's not like you went to the... Ahh! What's this?" Her loud grunt of frustration could be heard.

She let out a big breath giving up, she plopped down onto the bed as her head banged against the pillow and she let it rest there. 

She demonstrated like a monk as she calmed her soul, "It's going to be alright, now let's stay quiet and wait"

It wasn't up to two minutes before a knock came at the door, and the door slowly opened.

"Princess?" Her father called walking into the room. 

Bit-na little muffled sound could be heard from the bed.

"Bit-na!" He called out drawing closer. " Princess, what's it? What's wrong?" Her father asked in fear of her crying.

Bit-na slowly raised her head, her hand glued to her forehead.

"What's wrong? Do you have a fever?" He further asked.

Bit-na shook her head, "I hit my head against that bedstand" She said like she was referring to another being.

"You got to be careful Bitna! Rest your head it will cool off... Should I run some ointment on it? "

"That won't be necessary, I am fine now" She freed up her hands and dressed a bit back.

"Are you sure you are ok?"

"Yes Dad" 

Mr. Park sighed in relief, "For one second there I thought you were crying"

"Crying? Why should I cry?" She asked putting up a convincing face. 

"About everything that happened today, I didn't come to scold you. Ji Woon's father called me and told me where you have been all day"

"So you are not mad at all?" She asked with a heavy heart.

"I wasn't mad at you just worried. There wasn't any sign of your whereabouts and you weren't picking up. Worrying was the least I could "

"Sorry Dad" She bit her lips and muttered it out.

"I should be the one who is sorry, I know everything hasn't been fine since mom left but you always stood bravely. I know you were disrespectful this morning but as your father I get you"

"I am not going back on what I said in the morning but I'm sorry for my words, it was disrespectful on its own. Please tell her I'm sorry"

Her father nods his head with a smile, ​​​​​​"I will but I bet she understands already" 

Bit-na gave out a small smile, the pillow placed on her lap and her head resting on the bed stand 

"Do you love her that much?

"Why do you ask?"

"Nothing!" She shook her head reaching for the blankets. "I am feeling sleepy Dad"

"Ok, it's been a tiring day and you should rest now" He helped her with the covers and stood up. "Goodnight sweetheart"

"Goodnight Dad"

He left a peck on her head, and turning off the lights he left the room.

Mr Park sighed plopping down on the bed and letting out a sigh.