ANNOYING

Chanyeol growled his head falling back as he let out a heavy sigh.

"What an annoying bitch?" 

In his mind, he was slamming Bitna at every chance he gets.

"Channie" A voice called out walking down to him.

Chanyeol turned giving him a weak hand wave, his being wasn't mentally there.

"What's with the face buddy?" Jungkook asked with furrowed brows.

"Nothing just an annoying bitch trying to ruin my fine morning," He said dropping his books at his locker.

Jungkook squinted his eyes and stared at his best friend surprised by his behaviour. 

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as he leaned back on the wall.

"Let's just call her a crazy witch, can you believe she made me look like a fool in front of all those people? She is insane"

Jungkook looked at him confusedly, "Who is she?"

"Her name even sounds annoying, Park Binna or something," He said shoving his locker close.

Jungkook choked on his words surprised, he looked at Chanyeol with wide eyes.

"Park Bit-Na?" He asked for confirmation.

Chanyeol nods his head turning to him; ”Yeah, she is the maniac"

"Not just a maniac she is nuts, you better stay away from her" 

"You know her?" Chanyeol asked confused.

Jungkook sighed as he monitored his area, "She is my Stepsister"

Chanyeol coughed, his eyes grew bigger at that.

"Your Stepsister? You mean that witch is your sister? Since when?"

"Mom remarried and stuff, so basically she came along and we ended up having a step-sister and not just anyone but a bitchy one" Jungkook stated rather poorly as he recalled their ordeal.

"Why do I have the hunch that my ordeal is nothing compared to yours?"

"She made our house a wrestling ring from the first time she stepped her foot into the house."

"Is she a bully?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head, ​​​​​​"I won't call her a bully but she is way much crazier to be a bully, she is psycho but dude try to stay further away from her, and don't get me started why" 

​​​​​​Chanyeol bit his lower lips as his eyes curiously wanted to get to know this Bit-na of a girl, that his best friend fears her.

"She sounds interesting," He said walking off.

Meanwhile, Bit-Na and Jisoo walked into the empty classroom as she told her ordeal.

"Chanyeol? You made the almighty Park Chanyeol vulnerable to your touch?" Jisoo asked surprised.

"Like who the heck does he think he is? Going all high like his parents owns the school"

"Well Bit-na" Jisoo called out stopping, "His family do own this school"

Bit-na blinked her eyes taken aback, "His family owns the school? Is that enough reason for him to go about shoving people to the floor like they are rags?"

"He is handsome, rich, tall and has anything you could think of, so being a rude jerk is the least he could be"

Bit-Na growled sitting down, "I want to twist his hands and break it off"

Jisoo laughed as she sat down behind her; "You must have met his friend yesterday, he is way worst than Chanyeol"

"I only know someone who is an annoying ass but having another person like that jerk I will bite them off. Who is he?"

"Kim Jungkook!" She said.

Bit-Na head fell back as she mentally calms herself down, "I shouldn't have expected less"

"He is also in our class. They both have been best of friends ever since and they go hand in hand, both richly handsome" She said fangirling over them.

Bit-na rolled her eyes at her friend, "You are fangirling over a bully"

"Come on they are both handsome! Yes they may be annoying cold jerks but they are not bullies"

Bit-Na was left with her mouth open; "What do you mean that they are not bullies? Those guys, especially Jungkook?" 

Jisoo stopped seeing her overstressed, "If one hears you he will think you know Jungkook very well"

"Of course I do, he is my Stepbrother" She yelled out.

Jisoo blinked totally confused and also surprised.

"Stepbrother? How? He is the last born and doesn't have any sister just his brothers by his side"

"Well the sister he doesn't have is here now, his mom and my dad married and that led to this, me being related to that jerk"

Jisoo stared into space finding it hard to believe.

"There has been rumour about Kim's family marriage but we thought it was some baseless rumour but now I know it's true"

Bit-Na sighed already tired, "About the Chanyeol guy why didn't I see him in school yesterday?" 

"I don't know maybe some family stuff. I am the school nerd girl so I don't know much but one thing I know is that those two in one combo are the heart crush of everyone"

Bit-na rolled her eyes already thinking of the worst thing to come in this damn school.

Time flew faster as the school bell rang, the two girls dropped their conversation seeing the class filled up.

Bit-Na got ready for class but stopped seeing a familiar face sitting right next to her. She slowly raised her head meeting his eyes.

"Park Chanyeol" 

****

It was a Saturday morning Bit-Na came down in her pyjamas, her eyes all sleepy. She walked to the fridge grabbed a drink and gulped it down.

She sighed feeling alive but she got startled as a hand head-locked her jumping in front of her.

"Miss me?"  Ji Woon jumped out smiling sheepishly at her.

Bit-na rubbed her neck glaring at him. ​​​​​​

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"It's that how you welcome your friend you haven't seen for long?" He asked faking an angry face.

Bit-Na chuckled jumping to his back, "You know I was just kidding, why won't I miss you?"

Ji Woon laughed tightly holding her legs. "You've gotten way lighter than before" He kept her down facing her.

"Isn't that a good thing?" She asked laughing it off.

"Bit-Na?" Ji Woon called out not joking, "What's going on? Tell me if I need to strangle anyone"

Vote and Comment

Dessykimmy