CAN BE A BITCH

It has only been a few days since Bit-na started living with the Kim family but not a single day went by without a fistful fight from both parties.

The mansion has turned into a warzone, no one was considered safe in the mansion even their workers at times got caught in the middle of their misfit. 

Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi were the few that faced less of her wrath. The two maknaes and their Hyungs had a fair share of her prank and it was becoming to be tiring.

Others took the action of avoiding her but Jungkook especially was adamantly insisting that he will surely pay her back.

Bit-Na walked into the school with a heavy heart wanting the day to pass on so quickly but she never expected to see a messy scenario.

Jisoo, her friend was on the floor as she got bullied by those nasty creatures again.

Bit-na sighed and her mind automatically blew up at the sight.

How dare they lay a finger on her?

I clenched my fist my mind already murdering them all. Wait until my hand catches them

Bit-Na looked for the nearest thing in her reach, targeting the head she made a throw hitting her right on the nose.

Jang Hani cried out at the painful hit, clutching her nose she turned around.

"Yah! Who did that?" She cried asked.

"Ohh my bad, did that hit you hard? I didn't see you there maybe it's because you are meant to be on the floor" Bit-na pouted hiding a smirk.

Hani's eyes grew larger at the insulting remark.

"Yah! You again?"

"Yes, it's me! Isn't it good to see a celebrity once again? Sorry, I didn't notice you, I usually don't look downwards when I walk. Don't worry I will be sure to look down next time" 

Laughter filled the air as the students find her comments funny.

Hani looked around totally covered with shame.

"You don't know who I am?"

Bit-Na's eyes squinted showing her mood, she made bold steps toward her.

"I don't fucking give a damn about who you are and I don't care to know. Just do me one thing and stay clear of our path understood?" 

Bit-Na pushed past as she walked over to Jisoo.

"You alright?" She asked helping her stand up.

Jisoo nodded her head with a smile; "Yeah I am ok now"

She smiled taking hold of her hands as they began walking off but,

Something was thrown toward Bit-na hitting her hard on the head. She touched her head only to see the bloodstain on her hand.

"Bit-na your head," Jisoo gasped seeing the blood gushing out.

Bit-Na chuckled and turned around with a serious look walking down to her,

The aura she emits was not only mean it was a devilish aura that could kill. The Bit-na they were seeing now was different from the Bit-na they all know. 

Bit-Na stood before Hani and grabbed her head in full force.

"Yah let go of me" Hani cried struggling to loosen from her devilish grip.

"I gave you a warning and that was to stay off my path and not mess with me" Her voice was so deep and scary.

"And why should I do that? I am Jang Hani and I can do what I want"

Bit-Na let out a chuckle her hand gripped her head tighter making her let out a loud yell. She turned her making her face her more properly.

"I'm Park Bit-Na the wildest bitch around here and no one tells me what to do, even this" 

She slapped Hani right across the face, and the sound resonated around the now-crowded hall.

"Two can play this game" Her left hand gripped Hani's hair tightly while the other designed her face leaving red marks.

"LET ME GO YOU BITCH" She shouted struggling to free herself.

Bit-na didn't stop using the pain she was feeling as strength to slap her harder.

It seems like no one can stop her, she was boiling deep down with anger. She was like a crazy lunatic ready to jump on her prey.

Her hand went up ready to bless her with another step but a hand caught her from behind.

Her grip on her Hani loosened, and she turned with anger seeing her run.

"What the heck have..?" Her voice hitched seeing him standing there.

'Park Chanyeol'

Her mind went blank as she saw him, the fearful Bit-na now looking trapped.

Chanyeol turned to drag her down the other way.

"Yah where are you taking me to?" She asked trying to catch up with him despite him holding her.

Chanyeol ignored her pulling her to a private room far away from the students.

"Sit!" He told her but Bitna wasn't one to listen.

"Why did you bring me here and why did you hold my hand earlier making her run away?" She asked in a husky tone.

"Should I have let you keep on slapping her?" He asked in a mixed tone.

"It was none of your business and you shouldn't have stepped in. She deserved every single slap I gave her, understood?" She yelled out.

"And what makes you different from her?" Chanyeol's voice gave out raising his voice.

"Don't you dare compare me with that bitch, we are both different" Her voice screamed warning.

"I don't see any difference ok? Your state earlier was just like hers, devilish"

Bit-Na sighed gripping her head, a heavy headache hits her making her fall back.

"Yah Bit-na" Chanyeol called out eyes filled with concern. "What's wrong?" He asked helping her sit down.

Bit-Na freed her hand revealing the blood stain.

"What the? Bit-Na!" He shook her seeing the blood on her palm. "You are bleeding but how?" He gasped in shock.

Bit-Na's head fell leaning on his shoulders as she passed out.

Chanyeol quickly stood up and carried her bridal style running to the infirmary.

Vote and Comment

Dessykimmy