Game Start

"Don't tell me we are going to be having breakfast with her?" Jungkook spat annoyingly seeing Jin add another seat to the dining table.

"She is still family and we should eat together" Jin replied.

"She is no family just a total stranger that came to pester our life" Jungkook continue but he was cut off when a voice chipped in.

"Who said I want to eat with you guys?" Bitna's voice growled from the passage as she entered.

Everybody's eyes gaze at her, the younger ones were glaring. Jungkook had this look that will strangle her at any moment he gets. The memories of last night flooded him as his eyes sparked with fire.

Bit-Na chuckled seeing the unwanted gazes being thrown at her; "Don't worry Jungkook the feeling is mutual. I don't want to eat with you guys too" 

"Then be my guest and don't" Jungkook spat giving her a look.

Jin sighed not in the mood to see this baseless argument surface all over again; "Jungkook sit” He said calmly.

Jungkook sighed as he reluctantly sat down with an annoyed look.

Bit-Na chuckled seeing the unwelcome presence, she turned around to leave but Jin stopped her; "You should sit too Bit-Na, eat with us" 

Bit-Na stopped in her tracks, this was the first time any of them called her by her name. For some reason it felt good despite the cold voice he called her out with.

She turned with a lot of composure; "It's clear that I am not wanted, why should I do so?"

"Just sit and eat with us. You are still a member of this family"

Bit-Na chuckled finding the term funny; "Funny! A family member you say? But why does your tone say otherwise? Well family member or not I don't want to eat with you guys" 

Hoseok sighed in annoyance; " Hyung if she doesn't want to let her be, you can't keep begging her"

"Get your senses correct, did I ask him to beg me? He chooses to do so"

Jin sighed and rubbed his nape as he tried to calm down. "If you won't eat with us at least grab a piece and go eat wherever that makes you comfortable"

Bit-Na looked at him blankly before scanning the table carefully.

 "I will have this," She said and grabbed a big apple.

"Will that be enough? An apple?" Jin asked with a squinted brow.

Bit-Na gave him a shrugging look before walking out as she heads for the living room.

"What a brat" Hoseok muttered as he stared down at her back figure walk away arrogantly.

"You have my thoughts hyung," Taehyung said with a killer look.

Jin sighed with a small eye roll seeing the drama unfolding before him.

"You guys should stop talking and eat. You still have classes today remember?" He reminded and sits down.

"At least we can spend our day without having to see her," Jungkook said with a relieved breath.

Jin clears his throat and sat up erect; "You haven't heard?" He asked.

The boys looked at him with a curious looks.

"What hyung?" ​​​​​​

"Bit-Na! Arrangements have been made for her to attend the same school with you guys"