Training

"What's wrong with her?" Jin asked, no one in particular.

The boys were spread across the living, each busy in their world and there was Bitna who had a poker look glaring at someone.

"I don't know but she's giving me the chills" Hoseok replied peeking a look at her.

"Me too," Jimin said his eyes glued to the TV.

"You know how dramatic she can be," Jungkook said not showing much interest. 

"It's not us," Namjoon said coming back from the kitchen with a fruit juice.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked 

"It's Yoongi hyung she is glaring at, look" He directed.

The boys were quick to look as they directed her gaze glaring at the blonde guy sitting on the far edge of the couch. 

"What did Yoongi hyung do this time?" Jimin chuckled finding the scene funny.

Hoseok made a quick body move shifting over to his side.

"Hyung, what did you do?" He murmured to his hearing.

"What?" He asked not looking up from his phone.

"There Bit-na she has been staring, no, glaring at you for the past minutes already" 

"Who? " He asked with furrowed brows looking up. 

"Bit-na" 

Yoongi looked towards her with his side view quickly observing her. 

"What did you do?"

"I don't know, she is the one glaring at me. Why don't you go and ask her?" He answered with a shrug.

"Aside from you hyung, she is the one we fear the most. I don't want to be a victim of her pranks" Hoseok said backing off.

"Sort it out with her, I don't want any more war in this house" Jin whispered yelling from his side.

"You guys are Cowards" Yoongi mumbled going back to what he was doing but his mind was distracted.

Sneakily taking peeks a Bitna, truth be told the glares he was receiving were big enough to murder him in an instant.

Yoongi huffed with a sigh, he stood up making his way out of the living room. 

It wasn't a moment later he came back dressing differently. He was in a more comfy outfit.

He walked straight up to Bitna with no clear look.

"If you are done glaring at me let's get down to business. Go change and meet me at the courtyard" He said trying not to leave any emotion.

B Bit-na furiously blinked her eyes, his words not yet sounding clear to her.

"What?" 

"If you don't get it, forget about it," Yoongi said backing off.

"No wait" She shouted drawing the attention of the other boys. "I get it, You don't have to repeat yourself. I am ready"

"Then let's go," He said leaving the room.

Bit-na stood up with a stamp, a clear smile visible.

"Ahh wait for me, I am coming" She walk sped going after him.

There was an authentic confusion inscribed on their faces as they watch the two go out of the room.

Eye contact was made, and no verbal word was needed for the question they were all asking.