WEDDING

The days crawled past as the clock ticks everyone waited for the day.

It wasn't a wait of expectant but a wait that comes with a prayer of the marriage not holding. The boys were calling for a miracle or anything that could draw out this hammer from coming to their path.

Looks like their prayers didn't reach the heavens as today was the day, the two families united as one with the knot already tied.

'No more going back

It wasn't much of a big crowded party but it was high class. Especially guests from over the country graced the occasion, and friends and well-wishers were present.

Everything was going smoothly as planned, the couple did their vows and the reception party was lively like absolutely nothing could stop this day.

The boys were superb and handsome as ever in their Italian suits.

They were indeed the hotcakes of the day, as all eyes were on them.

Seokjin hair was styled back with an all-black suit, he was dressed simplest of them all.

Yoongi had a mint colour dyed, a golden earring dangling from his ear. His off-white suit shone in the dim of the evening as it reflected on the pendant lights.

Hoseok dressing was as stylish as ever. A permed white hairstyle and an orange suit with a pair of sneakers complete the look. His hands were decorated in assorted types of diamond Bangles.

Namjoon was no different but he somehow looked like a businessman with his brown suit and oxblood Italian shoe. His hair was simply styled in an all-black with a touch of milky white at the front side.

Jimin wore a pitch suit that went with his baby-pink hair. Strands of hair were left falling side by side, a diamond chain round his neck, a silver cross earring dangling from his ear.

Taehyung in his red suit and white shirt hit differently, His hair was styled with a touch of red and silver leaving a bit of bang. He had a few loosed buttons showing off his heart-taken chest. His shoe was styled mostly in all the colours he had on and his hands were filled with hand chains.

Jungkook the innocent, shy boy wasn't in any way looking innocent. His blue fitted suit and loosed tie made him look like the typical hot boyfriend. His ears were designed in different earring sets, and his fingers filled up with the differently designed ring, although the youngest he was the bad boy.

Bit-na on the other hand wasn't left behind as her stylish did justice to her outfit. In one angle she looked like a badass princess and in another looks like the hot prom girl every male gushed for.

Bit-Na sighed as she placed her head on Ji Woon shoulder's.

She had this tired, mischievous and angry look as she boreholes into her so-called soon-to-be brothers.

"I know you hate them but you don't have to make it so obvious by glaring hard at them," Ji Woon said mindlessly munching on the cookies placed on the table.

"Everyone here is crazy, the wedding itself is crazy"

"Hello, I am here, and do I look crazy to you?"

Bit-Na chuckled and sits up, "You are the craziest of them all"

"Why are you here sitting with me instead of sitting at the family's table over there?"

"I will rather be seen with you than them"

Ji Woon furrowed his brows grabbing a cupcake.