Back turned

Jungkook was on the lookout as he signalled his hyungs to come. His mind was so mischievous that many thoughts ran through his mind on how to prank their stepsister.

"What if she is not afraid of scorpions?" Jimin asked having mixed feelings about the whole thing. He wasn't all committed to the plan, he had no choice but to get dragged into it.

"Reason it Jimin~ah is there any girl that is not afraid of scorpions, especially a moving one," Tae asked showing off the scorpion.

"Let's say she has a phobia for it and it triggers her off on seeing it. We will be in a lot of trouble with Jin hyung" 

Jungkook sighed turning back, he had this facial look that was indescribable, 

"Come on hyung! Do you think a girl like her will have a phobia of scorpions? That's hilarious! The scorpion is not even real, it is electrolyzed. We won't get in trouble with Jin hyung" He took the iron scorpion hitting the on button.

Jimin gave out a sigh seeing their minds were already made up, "Don't say I didn't warn you"

Jungkook chuckled with a shrug, "You worry a lot hyung"

The boys made slow steps careful not to make any noise as they stopped in front of her door. Jungkook gave a glance and nodded before carefully opening the door.

The boys smiled seeing the sleeping figure or so they thought. The room was dark as the moon was the only source of light.

"She just made our plan easier. Imagine her face in the morning, Omg" Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook took the lead walking into the room as he looked down at the scorpion with a mischievous smile. His inside was thrilling with happiness at the thought of how the mansion will go wild in the morning.

"Welcome to the family sister," He whispered and looked towards his hyung who nodded.

Without a second thought, he flipped the sheets open but boom she wasn't there.

There was confusion in the air as Jungkook looked toward his hyung with a very shocked face.

"She is not here," Taehyung said confused.

Jimin sighed holding his nape, "Guys I told you that this wasn't a good idea"

"Where did she go?" Jungkook asked looking around.

"Looking for me?" A voice asked as her voice echoes a bit in the new room.

The boys furrowed their eyes as they turned their eyes wandered around the room.

"I am here" The door closed as the lights went on lighting the room.

The boys flinched at the sound of the closing door but their reaction was priceless when they saw Bitna behind the door.

Bit-Na chuckled seeing their faces, "Hello Brothers, it looks like you've seen a ghost. Don't tell me you are surprised to see me here and not there?" She said in a bitchy way pointing to the empty bed.

The maknaes stared at her quite terrified, this wasn't what they bargained for.

"Look at the mess you caused" Jimin whispered most annoyingly. 

If eyes could kill, he would have strangled his brothers.

”You want war I will give you one," She said creepily. "Good luck with that"