Where?

"She wasn't in school today?" Mr. Park asked with a worried look. 

"Yeah she didn't attend classes today and no sight of her at school" Jungkook's voice was also filled with worry thinking that something bad must have happened.

His inner self knew that he touched a vulnerable part after the fight.

Hours Ago 

Jungkook lifelessly watched Her walk away. His mouth was speechless at the outburst, her tears felt like something stabbed right into his soul.

Why did he have to say that? 

He didn't mean it that way, having the feeling of losing someone you love was something they mutually shared.

But the feeling of being abandoned was something he haven't experienced. And never did he know that she had such a painful story backed up.

"What did I do?" 

During the ride to school, his thoughts were elsewhere praying at least she was safe.

Desperately praying that she doesn't do anything to harm herself because of the scar he resurfaced.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Jin who was driving asked feeling the odd vibe.

"If she ends up killing herself will I go to prison?" 

This grabbed the attention of the other boys sitting in the backseat.

​​​​​​"What are you saying? Why will you go to prison and who will end up dying?" Jin asked his hands gripped tightly on the steering.

Jungkook bit his lips, his head leaning against the window screen. 

"God please let her not die because of me"

​​​​​​Present 

​​​​​​Jungkook's heart was burdened by her not being at school but he held on tight believing that she will be home.

"Where else will she go if not home?" That was his thoughts earlier but ironically it could be she wasn't home.

It was nearing midnight time and no sight of Park Bitna. 

"Where would she have gone to?" Jimin asked rewinding his memory.

"Try calling the school and see if she is there," Mr Park said panicking.

"Honey calm down I am sure she is fine" Mrs Kim spoke warmly seeing the panicking figure of her husband.

"Let me make some calls," Jin said heading for the door.

He stepped out of the house to the back balcony, he pulled out his phone inputting a certain number. 

He paced around the balcony waiting for the receiving caller to pick up. The phone beeped with no answer.

He sighed redialing the number but stopped sensing a presence behind him. He turned his gaze directed to the stairway.

"Bit-na" He called out with a furrowed look.

Bit-na flinched and looked up seeing who was there she gave out a small sigh.

"What are you doing here? Everyone is inside worried about your whereabouts" Jin asked walking the stairs to where she was sitting. 

"Why would they look for me? It's not like I have gone missing" She shifted her weight a bit.

Jin sighed plopping down to where she was sitting.