Feeling

Jungkook gasped feeling the water gun targeted at him. He looked back with a groan having in mind who it was.

"Yah Bit-!He stopped midway seeing it wasn't her.

Jisoo stood still with a mesmerizing look not believing she shot Jungkook. Jungkook stood not giving out a reaction as he stared down at her. 

"Jisooya that was a great shot" Bit-na jumped out laughing her ass off. She gave a high five to Jisoo before sticking out her tongue to Jungkook shooting him with another water gun.

"Kim Bit-na" Jungkook growled running after her.

Bit-na sprinted off seeing the ferocious tiger coming for her. Jungkook ran after her who was laughing trying to speed off her pace.

 They went behind each other like Tom and Jerry running around the pool. Jungkook looked to the side and saw various water guns lying on the floor.

He picked one up staging his target.

"Get ready for your baptism Bitna" With that he fired, the water landing on her back neck.

Bit-na's body reacted to the wet feeling on her back, she turned and saw Jungkook with the same grin she had earlier.

"How you like that Sis?" 

That's all it took for a water gun attack to ensue between them.

"You are going down brother," She said making a shot at his eyes and blinding him for a second. This gave her the chance to run away.

"Stand your ass up and come help me fight" She pulled Ji Woon who was quietly enjoying the scenario.

Handling him a water gun they positioned themselves waiting for Jungkook who had teamed up with Chanyeol. 

"Now we can have a real battle, we got the upper hand" Jungkook boasted

"Yeah, a real battle it is! Sooya catch" She threw a gun to Jisoo. "Now who's got the upper hand?"

"No worries buddy we can fight their strength, Three vs Two, not bad though" Chanyeol assured.

"Have a taste of this" She splattered water on the two initiating the attack.

Bit-na's team took to their heels but not before Jungkook made an aim that hit Jisoo.

It was a win-win for each team.

Jisoo and Bitna had a faceoff with Jungkook while Ji Woon and Chanyeol continued in their fight.

It was a chaotic play as they made a mess of themselves. Their bodies were dripping wet leaving a wet spot on the floor.

They all collapsed down on the floor catching their breaths.

"I think we've had enough today" Bitna admitted with an uneven breath.

"Yeah, I am so tired" Jisoo agreed.

"I am going to shower up and change" Jungkook stood up signalling the other two to follow.

"We too! Let's go Sooya

TIME SKIP 

They all came to the living room after the shower and outfit change. It was quiet as they checked out their outfits 

"It did fit," Jungkook said seeing how Bitna's cloth fitted Jisoo.

"Of course why won't it fit?" Bitna asked plopping down on the couch.