Union

A/N: I really wanna go back to when I update regularly but School has been taking a toll on me and I apologize for my late updates" 

"You again?"  Jungkook snickering asked. 

"Yeah, me again"  Ji Woon replied with a bored look.

"Enough you two, Ji Woon come on in" Bit-na interfered pushing the two aside. "Where's Jisoo?" She asked looking around.

" She was right behind us," Ji Woon said.

"Looks like everyone brought their company,"   Jungkook said.

Bitna looked at him with a bored look shrugging off what he said, going outside to find Jisoo and there she was leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Bitna asked. 

Jisoo looked up shaking her head, "Nothing! Why aren't you inside?"

"I should ask you that, come on let's go inside"

"Ok! Go on first I will follow up later" 

Bitna shook her head not having any of it.

"Don't tell me you are shy. To meet my brothers" ​​​​​​

"Ahh no! Why will I be?" She said abruptly looking away.

"Since you are not, let's go in"

Jisoo nodded her head mustering up the courage.

"Let's go"

She trailed behind as Bitna led the way to their living room. 

"Jisoo's here" She announced pulling Jisoo in but in a split second she froze seeing him there.

"Chanyeol" She muttered not expecting him there.

"Hi," He replied with a wave.

"Chanyeol?" Ji Woon asked with a furrowed brow. "That jerk you told me about"

Bitna's eyes popped open at Ji Woon's remark.

"Jerk? Who? Me?" Chanyeol asked with a look of disbelief, his eyes furrowed.

"Yeah, you!"

Chanyeol scoffed not believing his ears, he looked over to Bitna with a questioning look.

Bitna chuckled trying to clear the awkward tense.

"Hmm, guys don't you think this is a bit fierce for your first meeting?" She asked standing between them.

"No, I don't think so" They both answered

"By the way, who are you?" Chanyeol asked with a changeful tone.

"Someone who is not a jerk" Ji Woon's voice was no different.

It seems they were having a battle and funny of it happened on their first meeting.

"Chanyeol meets Ji Woon, my best friend and Ji Woon meets Chanyeol, my classmate and Jungkook's best friend" She introduced the two to each other hoping it would be a kicking start.

"Never will I think that a loser like him will end up being your Best friend" Chanyeol spat.

"Yah! Watch your language" Ji Woon warned pushing forward.

Bit-na quickly held onto Ji Woon seeing the anger in his eyes. One thing he hates is being called a loser. Jungkook did the same holding Chanyeol before things escalated.