War

Seems like Bit-na stole Jungkook's phrase and beat him to his game. 

'It is not over' the game was finally proved by Bit-Na that nothing in the house will be over as long as she remains there.

Right now the house was in a total mess, the prank attack has already gone wild and the whole mansion was radiating terror itself.

Bit-Na and Ji Woon, are the two partners and the chief culprits of all the wild ride. They looked at each other and let out a smirky laugh as they tiptoed toward Jungkook and Taehyung who were busy with their games.

They were so oblivious to their surroundings that a bucket of water landed on their bodies.

"What the hell!" Jungkook's exclamation reached the four walls, he stood up fiercely with an angry look.

Taehyung's face was burning bright red feeling the cold liquid coming hard on him.

They both turned and there stood Bitna and Ji Woon with victorious grins.

"YAH!" Taehyung screamed out.

"The name is Bit-na, not Yah" She screamed back with a fierce look.

"My Game Console!" Jungkook yelled out in pure shock seeing his Gaming PC on the floor already water-soaked. "Are you insane or what? Look what you've done" Jungkook spat pushing forward to Bit-Na.

Bit-Na stood still like a boss refusing to feel a tiny bit of intimidation.

"Ahhh, my bad! I didn't see your Console over there my dear brother" She pouted acting innocent.

"You want to die in my hands don't you?" 

Bit-na kept with her innocent act pissing him the more; "Jungkook wants to kill me? Ahhh I am really scared"

​​​​​​If Jungkook was a Disney character he would be splitting fire.

"How about a little fuck you to that?" She raised her middle finger to him. "And we have a little surprise for you" 

The next minute Jungkook saw something slide down into an extra bucket. He looked down and gasps taking a closer look.

"My Phone"

Bit-Na chuckled and bid him farewell before finding their escape route.

Jungkook have had enough, his eyes were bloodshot red seeing his phone go down the drain. All his files and the new gaming stuff he bought went down the pit way.

His hands clutched tightly around his phone as he bit down his lips, something he does when he is pissed beyond a limit.

"I will make that rat pay" He quickly stood stomping off.

Taehyung squeezed his clothes immediately going after him. An angry Jungkook never thinks.

Hoseok and Namjoon furrowed their brows seeing Ji Woon and Bit-Na running away and then Jungkook who didn't look any better.

"What's going on?" They both asked when they saw Taehyung trying to catch up.

"Jungkook might kill someone today," He said and ran off.

Namjoon and Hoseok stole a glance at each other and immediately ran after them.

Yoongi was out having his sun bath chilling with the peaceful scenario but it didn't last long before he heard voices.

He stood up with confused eyes seeing the squad coming his way.

"What the hell?" He muttered.

"Hyung catch her" Jungkooks voice rang an alarm as he yelled out to Yoongi.

Yoongi as confused as he was had a total mental breakdown. Battled on what to do whether to catch or let her go but he choose the other

He guided his way using his body as a trap but Bitna was no fool.

She smirked to herself seeing an easy passage, she went down and slid through his open legs.

"Try harder next time" She shouted giving Ji Woon a fist bump.

Bit-na's eyes diverted when he saw Jin answering a phone call by the poolside. Something in her switches on as a new idea pops up in her mind.

"Attack on SeokjinShe shouted to Ji Woon.

Ji Woon nodded following her lead, it was always the two against the world.

Jin's whole attention was on the call that he didn't notice her or the marathon race that was taking place in the mansion.

Bit-Na chuckled when she drew nearer, not splitting hair she lifted her fingers and went for the plan, the water splashed at the contact but why was she also in it?

Too bad for her Jin's quick reflexes immediately caught up guiding both into the soothing touch of the water.

"Yah!" A screeching shout left Jin's mouth hating the cold sensation.

Bit-Na's eyes popped wide not expecting this outcome.

He was the only one supposed to get drenched but what am I doing here?

This question filled her surprised mind.

Meanwhile, the boys all came running down and stopped abruptly at the pool. They were all short of breath as they all gasp for air.

Seokjin furrowed his brows seeing the faces before and the angry-looking Jungkook who is ready to slaughter anybody at the minute.

"What is going on here?" He asked.

"I am going to kill her, that Bitch" Jungkook spat angrily making a move to jump into the water but Namjoon's hands caught him in time.

"Jungkook calm down" Hoseok chipped in.

"I don't understand what is going on here and I don't understand why I am in the pool dealing with angry kid's" Jin let out confused.

"That riffraff had the gut to pour water on me, she spoilt my game console and threw my phone into the water. I swear hyung I am going to kill her for what she did" Jungkook's veins were so visible as he spoke.

Jin sighed all exhausted not knowing where to start dealing. 

"That's a payback for what you did jerk and the worst is yet to come," She said swimming further away

Jungkook shut his eye in frustration tired of beating around the bush.

"Okay let's see who brings the worst" Without another word he knocked Namjoon's hand off and dived into the water.

His feet staggered fast as he swam towards Bit-na.

Vote And Comment

Dessykimmy