1| The Three musketeers

* IN CLASSROOM*

TEACHER: Jungkook, Teahyung, jimin get out of the class now😡.

(Three of them after getting out of the class started to laugh like maniacs. The principal was on the round, so after seeing him the three of them stood straight in line acting all innocent when saw him coming towards them)

" What happened now huh?" Principal asked while standing infront of them.
" We did nothing, sir, we are innocent" Vminkook replied while making cute and innocent faces.

" Enough! You three are always like this since from start. I saw you outside the class more than inside the class. Why do you three irritate your teachers so much? " Principal asked in frustration.
"Sir! You know it has become a habit." Jimin said while smiling.

" This is all your acting. I know everything about you. You three are lucky that you got a principal like me otherwise you guys would be out of the university."

After a long lecture principal set them free. The three ran out and saw a girl and a boy sitting together talking.

" Let's go and tease them." jungkook said with a mischievous laugh.

The three went to them and hit the boy in his back. The girl left seeing them.
"What was happening here?" Jimin asked while sitting behind him.

"Why do you guys always tease me?" the boy inquired.

" bcoz you're the best entertainer in this whole academy. And if we won't tease you then whom we will?" Taehyung asked

"Ayy broo he's not a kid anymore he got a girlfriend." jungkook said at which the boy became shy.

" The people who are interested in love are mad," Tae said.

" no, they are not." the boy told.   "when you three will fall in love. Then I will ask you guys."

The three looked at each other and started to laugh.

" we fall in love with someone. Pfttt. We three brothers are okay together .","Fine don't listen to me. But when it will happen then I will see." and with that, the boy left.

The three of them sat in the canteen and started talking.

" These days love is such a normal thing." jungkook stated as he sat down on one of the chair.

" Forget it kookie. Love is not our type." Jimin said.

" yes. He's right."

*UNI TIME OFF*

Just like that the three of them went home while messing with each other. Their father was standing right in front of them when they saw their father, they stopped laughing and joking and  stood their in their place.

" When you three are going to grow up. You three are always playing around and laughing like crazy people. Have you ever been serious in ur life?" their father spoke out in irritation and anger weitten all over his face.

" Why? Huh? If we are laughing, why your having a problem?" Jimin replied.
" Shut up jimin. I'm your father."

" Ohh please dad. Just if you hate our presence than just visit while we are not here. In this way, both of us will be okay with it." Taehyung told.

With that the boys went in their room while their father left for office in anger.

*BOY'S ROOM*

" Everytime he come here and spoiled our mood." Jimin said.

" Ignore him, this is his work to do." Tae said.

" I really hate him. He never loved us after mom's death." Jimin spoke out in frustration.

" I wish mom was alive. I miss her." Jungkook said.

" I'm so happy that i have you two otherwise i dont know what would had happened to me." Taehyung said at which the three brothers hugged each other.

" Okay enough of crying. Now im going to sleep. So bye." Jungkook said while grabbing the pillow.

" We are also going to sleep." Vmin said.
" Go sleep at your place."
" No baby we are going to sleep with you."

END OF CHAPTER

Hi guyzzz this is my new book. I hope you will like it. And if there is any grammar mistake, so plzz ignore it😅.

My first book ' Never Again' will have slow updates🤞🏻.

NEXT CHAPTER: The Night