14| Something smthing

Well it was jk who shouted from the otherside.

Jk: Oii what's happening over here?

He saw that lisa was still sitting on the floor. He came towards her and helped her

Jk: What happened?
Lisa: they pushed me
Jk: Why 😕 ( asking the boys while facing them)
Boy 3: Who are you? Huh his bf?
Jk: Whatever i am to her. Who are you to push her?
Boy1: we will push her again who will stop us .Huh.

He was once again coming to push lisa when jk held his arm and punched him. Just like that they started to fight. Lisa was stoping jk, but he was not leaving and countinusoly punching them. Many people came and separated them, and the boys quickly ran away while jk was shouting from behind.

Jk: If i ever see you three again, it will not be good.
Lisa: Jungkook enough. Stop it. Why did you started to fight on such a small thing.
Jk: It will be small thing for you but not for me.
Lisa: They pushed me, not you.
Jk: That's problem. They pushed you not me.

Lisa couldn't say anything but only look at him. While jk was presing his hands as it was hurting

Lisa: What happened?
Jk: Nothing
Lisa: Is it hurting? Let me see.
Jk: No its okay....

But lisa didnt listened and started to message his hands lightly. And jk was looking at her. When they got a call from jennie.

L: Hello
J: where are you two?
L: w...we are coming
J: okay

*Call ended*

Lisa: Come lets go they are waiting for us.
Jk: Umm..... Chipmunk can u do me a favour. Can you plz not tell the boys about this?
Lisa: You should think before you take some actions.
Jk: Please chipmunk please help me this once.
Lisa: Fine now lets go.
Jk: Thank u

They put their things in the car and sat inside.

Tae: Why did you both took so much time?
Jk: ahh..... Actually we...umm
Lisa: he went to drink some juice that's why
Jimin: But where is our?
Jk: Im sorry i didn't bring yours. Come lets go and buy one for you guyz.
Tae: No we are already getting late. We have to show these things to sir too.

During their drive, jk hand was still hurting and he was giving massage to his hands by himself. Lisa saw this so she took his hands in her palm  and give it a massage. nobody could see this bcoz lisa hide their hands by her bag. While jk just smiled while looking at her.

* AT UNI*

They showed everything to their principal and he agreed on everything which made everyone relax a bit.

Principal: Everything is good. Now you have one week left to complete the decorations.
Jimin: Dont worry sir everything will be done on time.
Principal: Hmm. Btw your dance was very good.
Tae: Ahh... sir you saw it.
Principal: Good keep it. You all are doing very good work.

Everyone were doing there work except for one person. Yes it was jungkook who was not doing his work instead he was staring at lisa while she was doing her work.

Jennie: I think its getting late we should go.
Lisa: Hmm...come lets go.
Jk: Wait......ummm we can drop you if you want.
Jimin: Huh 😲??
Jk: I mean hyung we can right.
Tae: Umm... Yeah come we will drop you guys.
Jennie: if you say so.