42| Dinner

For the rest of week, they all got busy with their work. Jennie and lisa's college also got started, so they also got busy with that. 

Due to their busy schedule, they couldnt talk with each other. The boys also didnt saw their step mom the whole week, which was suprising yet a bit sus.

It was Monday, and as usual boys were doing their work, today Mr. Kim didn't came for work. The three were in Jimin's cabin, when Mr. Hong informed them that Nancy is coming at their cabin.

Jimin: Tae i think its time for us to work on the plan. And besides she ( referring to Ms. Amelia) is not here,so it will be more easy.
Tae: Okay i guess!

There was a knock on the door, and Nancy entered the room.Without saying anything she directly went to Taehyung direction and hugged him.

Taehyung was shocked, and looked at his brothers, who were silently telling him to hug her back. He was about to hug her, but Nancy broke the hug.

When she again broke the hug, Taehyung again managed to smile.

Nancy: Hey guys! How are u?
Jk: We are good. How r u?
Nancy: Same. So how is work going on?
Tae: It....it's great.
Jk: Btw why are u here?
Nancy: Well as you three are doing great, so i thought why not invite you for dinner?

She said that while looking at Taehyung.

Jimin: Ahh that would be great, but u know Nancy we have alot of work to do.
Nancy: Ohh..
Jimin: But you can take Taehyung with you, as his work is almost done. Right tae?

Listening this, Nancy looked at Taehyung with a huge smile plastered on her face, meanwhile He looked at his brothers with a raised eyebrow and a questinable look.

Tae: Umm.... yeah... sure!
Nancy: Great! Then should we go for lunch or dinner?
Tae: I.... i think dinner will be good. Beside we have some work during our lunch time.
Nancy: Great! Then pick me up at 8 from my house, okay. Bye.

She said while placing a kiss on his cheeks and left, leaving the brothers dumbfounded.

Tae:Holy shit man! 😳
Jk: Better not tell Jennie unnie otherwise hyung you are a dead meat!
Jimin: Okay u both calm down, and besides tae u know what to do right?
Tae: Yeah
Jimin: Good.

Other side

Dahyun was working in her shop. After the customer left, a lady came infront of the counter.

Dahyun: Good evening maam! How may i help u?
??: Welll ( while looking at Dahyun name plate) Dahyun, do u deliver flowers?
Dahyun: Well it depends on the place. Where do u want me to deliver it?
??: Its nearby.
Dahyun: Then we probably can.
??: Hmm. So give your number, so i can contact you.
Dahyun: Oh yes here you go, this is my card, and this my number.
??: Thank u.

She left from there. When she was exiting the shop Eunwoo was entering it. So being nice, Eunwoo gave the lady space to leave first. When the lady left from there, Eunwoo could only see her eyes, as she was wearing a mask.

' why does it seems like i have seen her somewhere before?' But his mind couldnt get it who she was. And with that he also entered the shop.

Eunwoo: Hey!
Dahyun: Oh hi! Just give me five more minutes and I'll be back.
Eunwoo: Sure.

After five minutes dahyun came back

Dahyun: Lets go.

Skip time

Both of them were sitting in the car, when eunwoo asked

Eunwoo: Before i came, there was a lady,  perhaps do u know her? I mean is she a regular customer?
Dahyun: No, i saw her first time here. But why?
Eunwoo: Nothing, just thought i have seen her before.
Dahyun: okay.

Soon they reached the restaurent where they were supppsed to meet and have lunch. When Dahyun and Eunwoo entered they saw the others already sitting their, so they went towards them

Dahyun: Hey guys!
All: Hi!
Eunwoo: What were you all talking about before?
Jk:  Nothing its just that today Nancy and Tae hyung are going out for dinner
Eunwoo: Good and?
Jen: What do u mean by good? Im still warning you hyung if this plan dosent work, im literally going to sue you.
Eunwoo: Stop thinking negative Jennie. Nothing will happen i promise.
Rose: Btw you are ready for this right?
Tae: Yes...... maybe...... aishh i dont know.
Jen: Listen tae tae u can do this, but just maintain some distance between each other.
Tae: Okay.... but why dont you all also come with me.
Dahyun: What?
Tae: I mean, u guys also come but we all will not sit on the same table. In this way i wont be that nervous
Lisa: But hyung isn't that a bit risky?
Eunwoo: Well yes it is.......
Jk: But hyung its not like Our step mom will be there to.
Eunwoo: hmmm......... umm.... then okay i guess. We'll be there before you two. And we all have to try to hide ourselve as much as we can, especially you two boys ( pointing at jimin and jungkook) .
Jikook: Aye aye captain!
Rose: Great now lets order some food!

Soon they all order their food, and discussed furthermore.

Skip time
At night

Mr. Park: Where are u three going?
Rose: Appa I'm....... acutually me and Eun..woo are going out for dinner. Yes.
Mr. Park: Okay. But Jennie and lisa where are you two going?
Jen: We are going out with our friends.
Mr. Park: Which friends?
Lisa: School friends. For reunion.
Jen: Yes.
Mr. Park: But i didnt gave you permission for going out at this time?
Jen: Actually appa we told mom about this and she said she will tell u.
Mr. Park: But she didnt told me anything about it!
Mrs. Park: Aishh. The girls are right. Actually i forgot to tell you about it.
Mr. Kim: Okay you can go but come back till 10, all of you. Rose you too okay.
Girls: Okay and thank u dad.

And they went outside. Soon after 5 min the two cars came. One of eunwoo and other of Jimin's.

Jennie went and sat in Eunwoo's car, while Rose and lisa went and sat in Jimin's car.

Other side

Taehyung was already waiting outside Nancy's house. He texted in the group to see if others reached the restaurant or not. But before he could see their answer, Nancy came out.

Starting his act, he took a deep breath and went towards her, with a smile.

Tae: Hi! Um.... u look beautiful!
Nancy: Really! Thank u so much. U urself not look bad.
Tae: Thanks. So shall we.

He said while opening the door of his car. As soon Nancy sat inside the car, he closed the door and went to his side. But before he could open his door, he got a message.

He quickly looked at his mobile

_________________________________________

Eunwoo: Reached!
Eunwoo: Where are you?
Tae: Just leaving. Will reach till 5 to 10 mins.
Eunwoo: okay
_________________________________________

He sat inside the car, gave nancy a smile and started to drive.

End of the chapter
Next chapter: Steak