15| Feelings

Jk Pov

I already ate dinner and some painkillers, and was about to go to sleep when my phone rang. I was shocked when I first saw the person who is calling. I slapped my face multiple times, that maybe its a dream but actually it was real. I quickly answered the call.

J: Hello!( but nobody spoke from the other line.)
J: Is anyone there? 
L: Hel...llo
J: Who is it?
L: Its me chipmunk.... ani I mean I'm lisa. 
J: Oh chipmunk! Hi how are you? 
L: I'm fine. Actually I called you to ask about your hand. How is it? Is it still paining?

Just like that we talk with each other for 5 mins. after she ended the call I started to jump on the bed in joy. I didn't even notice my brothers were standing infront of my bed but I just ignored them.

Tae: Why are so much happy? Huh! 
Jk: Ahh nothing just got a bit excited for the new up coming k-drama. 
Jimin: Aishh this boy! Just sleep Jk.
Jk: Hmmm good night.

*NEXT DAY*
*AUTHOR POV*

As usual Jimin again followed Rose till her uni, and Rose just ignored him. the other two boys were now having doubt on their brother but didn't show. And about those five kids, they were becoming good friends with each other. Jungkook and Lisa were no more fighting like cat n dog. Tae and Jungkook were falling in love with Jennie and Lisa. While the girls were also having some felling's towards them. And about Rose she was still confused about her felling's towards Jimin. Just like that 1 week passed by and their bonds got stronger and stronger and their work was also almost complete.

* AFTER ONE WEEK*
* IN CANTEEN*

Those five were sitting,  while  drinking and eating some snacks.

Jennie: So did u guys decide what to wear?
Jimin: Well about that, Hmm.... Nope 😅
Tae: oh C'mon jimin, we will probably select our dress, but these girls will probably take 2-3 hours just to select their dress.
Jk: But hyung they will still be confused whether this dress is good or not.

The boy's started to laugh while the girls just glared them.

Lisa: If you guys are done so can we go back we still have to go throuht the room.
Jk: Hmm... Come lets go.

They went back to the room checked everything once more, told the principal that everything was done

Principal: Well that's good. But there is one more thing i forgot to tell you five.
Jimin: Now what sir!
Principal:  Actually Everyone can bring a partner with them if they want. Only you five were left the other students already know this.
Tae: Thank u sir.
Principal: Hmm now you all can go.

They went out from the office to the parking area. The boys asked girls for the ride and the girls accepted as they didn't have enough time. As they still have to choose their clothes and more.

* Skip time*

Tae: So do you decide whom you going to bring?
Jennie: Probably our sister.
Jimin: REALLY!
Jk: Yah hyung! Plz keep you voice low other wise we will become deaf.
Jimin: Sorry 😐.
Lisa: Anyways yes we will bring our sister and she will be very happy.
Jk: Well that's good,in case we will meet her to.
Jennie: Hmm... So thank u for the ride. Now we will take our leave. See you three at 8.
Vminkook: Bye.