20| The Guest

After giving money to the driver, Rosé quickly entered her house. There was no one in the T.V lounge so she went in the kitchen and saw her mother cooking.

Rosé: Mom I'm here!
Mrs. Park: Finally! What took you so long?
Rosé: Mom i already told you that i got some work. Anyways who is coming?
Mrs. Park: Your father's best friend.
Rosé: Ohhh
Mrs. Park: Now if your questions are done would you like to go and change your clothes.
Rosé: Ah.....y..yes!

ROSÉ POV

I went inside my room and saw my sister's were already dressed up and using their mobiles. Instead wasting my time with them i went towards my cupboard and took a decent dress and went inside the washroom to take a quick a shower.

After taking the shower i dried myself and wore my dress which ends perfectly to my knees. It was a floral dress of yellow and white color. I started to dry my hair.

Lisa: Does anyone know who is this guest?
Rosé: Its dad's best friend or something.
Jen: The one about which dad always talks about.
Rosé: M..maybe.
Lisa: Then you can probably meet your first 'boy friend' .
Rosé: First of all we are not even sure if they are even coming about whom we are taking about.
Jen: Nobody knows!
Rosé: 🙄. And second he was not my friend.
Lisa: Liar!
Rosé: Okay he was my friend but we didn't meet after he left.
Jen: But still he was your friend right!

I was about to reply back when our door bell rang.

Lisa: The guest arrived!

Okay well to be honest i couldn't see their faces from the window.
Who are they? Why are they here?
All of these questions roam in my head nd my thoughts were interepted by mom who called us downstairs. Here we go!

We went downstairs and saw an old man and woman probably of my parents age were talking with my father and mother. We went to them and greeted them.

Mr. Park: Girls he is my childhood friend Lee hyo shin and she is her wife Rachel. Rosé you probably remembered them. Don't you?
Rosé: Yes dad!

Yes! I remembered them.

Mr. Lee: Its nice to meet you girls.
Chaejenlisa: ☺️
Mr. Park: Hyo where is your son btw?
Mr. Lee: He must be here any minute now. Actually he got some urgent work that's why he is late.
Mr. Park: It's Okay.

They are probably talking about the boy with whom i used to play with in the past. What was his name again?
Great i forgot his name now.

We all were sitting and talking when the door bell rang again. I got up to see who is it.

I opened the door, and saw a boy probably of my age wearing black pant and white shirt. His hair was set properly. He was literally looking like a Prince. But the problem is who is he????

??: If you are done staring me, can we plz go inside?
Rosé: I'm sorry but who are you?
??: You forgot me?
Rosé: Wait have we ever met?
??: Rosé! I'm Eunwoo. Remember.
Rosé: 🤔🤔
Eunwoo: Your father's best friends son!
Rosé: Oh yes, Hi! How are you eunwoo?
( While letting him in)
Eunwoo: I'm fine. And what about you?
Rosé: As usual beautiful.
Eunwoo: 😂😂
Rosé: Yah stop laughing and come mom and dad are waiting.