8| Sunday

*BOYS SIDE*

They were making their dishes while taesing eachother, laughing and were having alot of fun.

Tae: Garlic bread made by chef tae is ready. Tantara 🎉.

Jimin: And chef jimin's pasta is also ready

Jimin: And chef jimin's pasta is also ready. Tantara 🎉🎉

Jk: chef Kookie's cake is not ready 😞

Jk: chef Kookie's cake is not ready 😞. Lalala 😅.

Taemin: 🤣🤣
Jimin: Lets eat the food till then your cake will be baked.

They were about to eat their food, when their father enter the house.

Mr. Kim: What's happening boys?
Jimin: And just like that are sunday is ruined. Wow 🙄.

He mumbled in annoyance but if cource Mr. Kim heard him.

Mr. Kim: Behave yourself jimin. I think you are forgetting that im your father.

Their father said in anger which made jimin also stand in anger, but tae stopped him.

Jimin: When you married another woman after our mothers death, since then i hated you 😡.
Mr. Kim: SHUT UP JIMIN 😡😡!!
Jimin: Why did reality hit hard 😏.

His father was about to slap jimin when tae grabbed his father's hand.

Tae: Not again dad. I think its better you just leave.
Mr. Kim: You know what...... Forget it. Its just waste of time to talk with you three.
Jimin: Then go and talk with your lovely wife 😒.

Mr. Kim left in anger. And jimin sat down on the chair in frustration while the others patted his shoulder.

Jk: Ignore him hyung. Its his hooby now to always ruin our mood and our day 😒.
Tae: You shouldn't have talked with him. He would've left if nobody would answer him.

When they saw jimin had tears on his eyes.

Tae: Hey jimin....... Why are you crying.
Jimin: Whenever i see him or hear his voice i remember what he did with mom and with us. I wont forgive him. Ever in my life.

And jimin started to cry while the two brothers hugged him. They were also on the verge of crying after remembering the scene happened in the past.

Tae: ok enough of crying. Mom will not like it.
Jimin: Wait.... *Sniff*.... Is something burning.
Tae: What??
Jk: Ohh f**k. My cakeeee.

They ran inside the kitchen. When jk took out his cake, it was half burn from up

Jk: My cakee 😱😱.
Tae: Yah! Stop overreacting. Just remove the upper part.
Jimin: Yes kookie. Tae is right.

AFTER SOME TIME

Jk: My cake is ready 🎉🌃

They ate their food and enjoy their day

They ate their food and enjoy their day. And also console each other.)

END OF CHAPTER

i know this chapter is a bit small. But i promise i will post one more chapter after a few days, but it will also be a small chapter 😅😅.

Next chapter: Follow